What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

to all shark fans who dont have game yet

Jono Russell

Bench
Triester and Graham are in the game i felt so good when i sore there names.

my first ever try in the game (gallen plays the ball, passes off to triester,triester gets tackled, no wait late offload to kimmorley chip kick over vaganas head regathers passes off to rieck runs about 35metres to score)

Fran sancisco

Juniors
Thats great. Anderson threw them out of the club but they are still there in the game.
P.S do the sharks play with the flat attack in the game?

beerboy

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
Triester and Graham are in the game i felt so good when i sore there names.

my first ever try in the game (gallen plays the ball, passes off to triester,triester gets tackled, no wait late offload to kimmorley chip kick over vaganas head regathers passes off to rieck runs about 35metres to score)

i can already feel 2004 coming on

did u have nick graham in the team?

wattsy32

Juniors
Brings a tear to the eye that does...i cant wait to get my copy to do the same...just like what they will be doing in 2004
:D :D :D

beerboy

Juniors
wattsy32 said:
Brings a tear to the eye that does...i cant wait to get my copy to do the same...just like what they will be doing in 2004
:D :D :D

i know
seriously i would vouch for that being the most beauitful thing ever written
and Stinky holds on to the ball to score
aahhhhh beautiful

I'm playing a season, The Sharks are undefeated after 8 Games, Flogged the roosters and broncos, had a close game against the knights, went to extra time. Go The Mighty SHARKS.. 8)

wattsy32

Juniors
I'm playing a season, The Sharks are undefeated after 8 Games, Flogged the roosters and broncos, had a close game against the knights, went to extra time. Go The Mighty SHARKS..

Keep up the good work....hopefully IF i get the game today :evil: i will be able to do that same....UP THOSE SHARKIES!

beerboy

Juniors
where would u say the sharks r rank in overall against the teams in the game???
would it be 12th
or hopefully that take in to consideration that 03 was just a bad year amongst a good team (lets hope)

Special K

Coach
I won the comp with the sharks last night. 6 - 4 I won against the roosters :D

Byrne scored with 20 secs left, then fitz hit the posts and I won.

Also I'm playing Preston at halfback, Noddy at 5/8 and Senior in the centres and deano at hooker. I lost three games during the season one too the roosters, warriors and bulldogs :cry:

maxpower3000

Juniors
I made sure Treister was one of the first players that I deleted along with Anderson jnr, how in the hell do you guys worship this bloke so much, if it's not on the sharks forum it's here. get rid of the jerk!!!

Loloa Milford however in the game breaks tackles like gordan Tallis, he scores almost each time he touches the ball

Tadpole

Juniors
maxpower3000 said:
I made sure Treister was one of the first players that I deleted along with Anderson jnr, how in the hell do you guys worship this bloke so much, if it's not on the sharks forum it's here. get rid of the jerk!!!

Loloa Milford however in the game breaks tackles like gordan Tallis, he scores almost each time he touches the ball

:shock: TOOL :shock: :x

wattsy32

Juniors
treister will be the first one that i will want to keep,he's a champ..but then again thats your opinion and this is mine...i hope he comes back next year!

beerboy

Juniors
maxpower3000 said:

Your entitled to ur opinion, but its the opinion of a dickhead..

BRING BACK DEANO!!!

Laola Milford being that good, what were they smoking :?

Jono Russell

Bench
beerboy said:
where would u say the sharks r rank in overall against the teams in the game???
would it be 12th
or hopefully that take in to consideration that 03 was just a bad year amongst a good team (lets hope)

i also have seasons going with panthers and canberra and in both sharks are in the top 6