What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all Teams and their Supporters......

To the Top Eight Teams and Their Supporters.......Congrats, Good Luck, and May the Beast Team Win and not be Dogged by Crap Ref Decisions

Well Done

To The Teams and Their Supporters that Missed out, Thank You for a great Season, enjoy Mad Monday, and see you in 2010, for another great Season, of the best Game on the Planet

I hope you all Enjoy The Finals, Ladies and Gents......it is going to be a Cracker

Last edited:

effnic

Bench
A positive thread on LU without someone fishing for an argument??????? Never.

MsStorm

Bench
I hope everyone in rugby league land enjoys the finals.

And for those supporters of the teams that missed out this year, hang in there, your turn will come soon.

:thumb to the best game in the world.

ByRd

First Grade
Cheers and lets hope for a good finals series where the talk is about the players and not any ref mistakes etc. Cant wait, bring it on!!!

Cheers and lets hope for a good finals series where the talk is about the players and not any ref mistakes etc. Cant wait, bring it on!!!

yep could not agree more.....i have a gut feeling that this is going to be the best finals in years......re: the refs.....i really do hope you are right

to quote you....BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!