What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all the dragon haters

Some Roosters fans were calling us assy. I can't believe that. If the refs had done their job then the scrum feed in the first final round would have been a penalty to Tigers. Roosters would of been knocked out and the Grand Final = Dragons v Tigers. We would of won either way.

SEAT 1A

Bench
What gets me is there a still people who come in and stir things up.

As everybody is aware, it's been donkeys since we won one it and two years ago, not to many had the Dragons in the eight. I'm horrified to think what type of abuse we will cop if we win a few.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Dragons are 2010 NRL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! Choke on that all you f**king haters especially Tallis, the f**king no body idiot Phelan and that dirty f**king moron Rothfield! And not to forget f**kwit posters on here Fein, Raiders not premiers, Dumble etc eat sh*t wankers!

Last edited:

big pat

Coach
Dragons are 2010 NRL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!! Choke on that all you f**king haters especially Tallis, the f**king no body idiot Phelan and that dirty f**king moron Rothfield! And not to forget f**kwit posters on here Fein, Raiders not premiers, Dumble etc eat sh*t wankers!

i'm glad to see you fire up, but you are right, they can all f**k off.:lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Seriously don't mince words STG Dragon, tell them what you really think.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
After celebrating my ass off at the game and the leagues club for the last few days! :) I'm now turning my attention to all the f**king haters that have been putting sh*t on both me and the Dragons for so many years! I'm going to ruin them! ;).

jackb

Juniors
Haha! Make up you're mind.

Hey Jud, it doesn't look like you thought this one through, eh?

Come on willow - I like your posts but you are living in pixie land if you think any offical register is going to show st.george at 16 premierships!

It is obviously 15 st.george titles (which will never change unless the merge is reversed) and 1 st.george illawarra title. Have a look at the NRL site if you need confirmation but i'm sure you already know the cold hard truth.

Having pointed out a simple fact I congratuate all at the dragons for taking the flag. Your side has been the best in the NRL for 2 seasons in a row and it would have been a travesty if you missed out again this year. I think that even more of an advantage should be given to minor premiers as they have been the best performers throughout a long season.

I expect a few of you will respond with the usual carry on like "we dont give a f**k what you think jack". Always good for a laugh so dig in fellas!

jackb

Juniors
After celebrating my ass off at the game and the leagues club for the last few days! :) I'm now turning my attention to all the f**king haters that have been putting sh*t on both me and the Dragons for so many years! I'm going to ruin them! ;).

Ruin them hey! I am far from a hater of the merged side - in fact I think its good for the NRL to have a second merged club take the title after wests tigers in 2005. Proves that mergers can work and there may be some kind of future merge if the NRL wants sides from central coast, adelaide and perth in the competition.

If the so called haters have been putting sh*t on you for years then maybe you need look in the mirror and ask why? You seem like such a nice guy - no idea why anyone would find you repulsive!

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Whats the point of starting a thread like this when willow will only delete the replies he doesn't agree with?

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Ruin them hey! I am far from a hater of the merged side - in fact I think its good for the NRL to have a second merged club take the title after wests tigers in 2005. Proves that mergers can work and there may be some kind of future merge if the NRL wants sides from central coast, adelaide and perth in the competition.

If the so called haters have been putting sh*t on you for years then maybe you need look in the mirror and ask why? You seem like such a nice guy - no idea why anyone would find you repulsive!

Mate get a clue! They put sh*t on me because they know how much I care and are jealous of the passion I have for my club. And the worst offenders are the type of loud mouth gutless so called fans who don't go to games eva or eva really wear their teams colours, your not one of these are you??? ;-)

flamin

Juniors
Come on willow - I like your posts but you are living in pixie land if you think any offical register is going to show st.george at 16 premierships!

It is obviously 15 st.george titles (which will never change unless the merge is reversed) and 1 st.george illawarra title. Have a look at the NRL site if you need confirmation but i'm sure you already know the cold hard truth.

Really?

This article from the NRL says differently:

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar...wayne-in-7th-heaven-after-gf-win/default.aspx
It was the club's first premiership since 1979, its 16th overall and its first since as St George Illawarra following the merger with Wollongong's Steelers in 1998.

Red V Ultras

Juniors
Whats the point of starting a thread like this when willow will only delete the replies he doesn't agree with?

Go run along now and hope Liberal win the next election as your dump sookvale oval is in need of renovations. The Gong and Kogarah are in great shape with upgrades to come. Abbott couldn't deliver eh so close but buckled at the business end, same as your semi final attempt at Kogarah.

big pat

Coach
Mate get a clue! They put sh*t on me because they know how much I care and are jealous of the passion I have for my club. And the worst offenders are the type of loud mouth gutless so called fans who don't go to games eva or eva really wear their teams colours, your not one of these are you??? ;-)

mate who is putting sh*t on you, i admire the passion you show, don't worry what people say, just embrace the moment, and i wouldn't be putting any credence on what losers like gimpy and jackb say, they think they're funny, but at the end of the day, they're sad losers like the rest.

jackb

Juniors

No dragon I am not one of those who sits at home and watches on tv. I am a Rabbitohs man, member, supporter and attend all home games and some away ones with my red & green colours on display. No shortage of passion for my club.

You are obviously the same with your team and best of luck to you. All teams should have loyal fans who get to the games and buy the team gear.

Latest posts