What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Frenzy from your mate Bucket

Bucket

Bench
Dear Frenzy, i am writing to you right now to call a truce between myelf and all the sharkies supporters on this forum especially yourself. In the post about gasnier moving to 5/8th i entered this forum in an attempt to be a smartass and in return i obviously got sh*t from you and your fellow supporters. While i do not take my first post back i take all the other abusive ones back and while i do not agree with some things you have said i wish to get along with you in future when i post on this forum, seeing as i am a guest here, being a dragons fan etc.
I hope you will accept this apology so we can look forward to discussing rugby league in an adult manner in the future like all footy fans should, personal opinions are important and i'm sorry i didn't respect yours....

Bucket

mate, who the f**k are you, and who the f**k cares?

frenzy certainly wouldnt - youre a neville!

have you heard of private messages, you loser?

Booyah

Bench
King of the Hill said:
mate, who the f**k are you, and who the f**k cares?

frenzy certainly wouldnt - youre a neville!

have you heard of private messages, you loser?

Thanks you prick. Now I've got bloody Pepsi all over the keyboard!!!!! Bwahaha

Bucket

Bench
yeah very funny, i didn't address the letter to KOH so why the f**k did he reply.....if you wanna be a wanker so be it, i don't really care...if frenzy replies the same was as you did then i'll be pissed off but to me mate you are a neville too.....

millersnose

Post Whore
c'mon frenzy

bucket has offered to end yours and his fued

and i for one am sick of seeing every thread ruined by you two going at each other year after year

its about time you and bucket came to your senses

The Nulla #2

Bench
This will definately do me.

An Online apology and a make up session on a public forum.

Neville is the perfect word KOH

Shark

Bench
Still doesn't change the fact that some total unit had the audacity to call f**king Gasnier the 'Prince of Centres'.

If you don't get why that is just totally indefensible Bucket, then there's no hope for ya!

Remember a bloke called Steve Rogers who grew up idolising the 1960s Dragons stars who, as Frenz has already pointed out to you, came from the Shire? In case your head is buried in some of that slimy Brighton sand, he played two seasons for your beloved Dragons, Buck-head. He was their prize signing, the headline act. He was the real deal. Gas is so far down the food chain from His level that he wouldn't be fit to lick the mud of Steve's shoes.

Thomo.

First Grade
Bucket said:
yeah very funny, i didn't address the letter to KOH so why the f**k did he reply.....if you wanna be a wanker so be it, i don't really care...if frenzy replies the same was as you did then i'll be pissed off but to me mate you are a neville too.....

just pm someone next time

Bucket

Bench
ok, fair point i was stupid to not PM instead.....and yeah as i said in the other thread i don't disagree with the fact that james hooper was an idiot for calling gasnier the prince of centres, the article is pretty innacurate but i still reckon that atm he is the best centre going around...and no i'm not saying that he is better than rogers i'm just saying that in 2005 he was the form centre of the NRL.....if you disagree with me thats fine because i have already said i'm gonna stop being a smartass on this forum

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:
c'mon frenzy

bucket has offered to end yours and his fued

and i for one am sick of seeing every thread ruined by you two going at each other year after year

its about time you and bucket came to your senses

BAHAHAHAHA Feud? Every thread? LOL You crack me up milly!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Bucket said:
Dear Frenzy, i am writing to you right now to call a truce between myelf and all the sharkies supporters on this forum especially yourself. In the post about gasnier moving to 5/8th i entered this forum in an attempt to be a smartass and in return i obviously got sh*t from you and your fellow supporters. While i do not take my first post back i take all the other abusive ones back and while i do not agree with some things you have said i wish to get along with you in future when i post on this forum, seeing as i am a guest here, being a dragons fan etc.
I hope you will accept this apology so we can look forward to discussing rugby league in an adult manner in the future like all footy fans should, personal opinions are important and i'm sorry i didn't respect yours....

Bucket

Latest posts