What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Frenzy from your mate Bucket

White Poiner

Coach
Reefy.. they have a fake bridge... It qualifys as putt putt..

LOl you know lismore... Not like anything is good there.

Its a country town...Noting else.. Sure beats Nimbin though.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
look poiner, I will give you the nimbin allegation. Spot on. & your right, I do know lismore, I studied it at University. But, poiner, its not putt putt. Its a golf course. All they could afford. They didnt even bother with all the holes because most cant count that high in them parts.

millersnose

Post Whore
Frenzy. said:
BAHAHAHAHA Feud? Every thread? LOL You crack me up milly!

i get it

you are scared of bucket and his obvious superior debating skill

fear is good

bring me another bucket

vi-creo2.jpg

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:
i get it

you are scared of bucket and his obvious superior debating skill

fear is good

bring me another bucket

vi-creo2.jpg

But it's just a wafer thin mint!

Now listen millers, you could be spot on there with your assessment but really, did you have to inform the whole joint?

This here is serious stuff mate.

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.......and came back with an empty Bucket.

White Poiner

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
look poiner, I will give you the nimbin allegation. Spot on. & your right, I do know lismore, I studied it at University. But, poiner, its not putt putt. Its a golf course. All they could afford. They didnt even bother with all the holes because most cant count that high in them parts.

There there reefy.. Lismore built a Putt Putt course last year.. But is is quite sh*t.

Its next to the skating rink.
BTW.. Was lismore a good town to study?

spider

Coach
its good to see richard reid likes the dragons

that was absolutely atrocious them having him participate and attempt the skills of the game

bet he could pack a solid scrum