What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Mario and all at Sidhe.

poetic tragedy

Juniors
I just wanted to take some time to thank Mario and everyone at Hes and Sidhe for their continuous efforts in bringing everyone up to date, for taking the time to read what people have to say, and for putting up for the crap that alot of the unthankful people here give you, it means alot to heaps of people here, and I know of no other company who would even consider giving their fans the time of day.

So congratulations on the great work and effort, I tip my hat to you. :)

HBG

Juniors
Well said PT.

It's a shame that a few people here have not been as kind. :x

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
poetic tragedy said:
I just wanted to take some time to thank Mario and everyone at Hes and Sidhe for their continuous efforts in bringing everyone up to date, for taking the time to read what people have to say, and for putting up for the crap that alot of the unthankful people here give you, it means alot to heaps of people here, and I know of no other company who would even consider giving their fans the time of day.

gay8.jpg

Good to see a positive thread Sidhe ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just don't snub league now and concentrait on union and cricket games.
A new league game every year would be truly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Timmo

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:

Mate, it takes something really funny to get me to laugh out loud in a forum, but that picture is HILARIOUS! I laughed a lot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
Mighty Dragon said:
poetic tragedy said:

gay8.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

grumps

Juniors
Mario and the fellas at Sidhe need a big thank you for the effort put in to this game and im sure its going to be the best damn game of all time icant wait. im from Wellington too a little place called Porirua so i just wanted to say THANK YOUS its been inspiring that you can achieve so much against the odds. Peace :D :D :D

PARRA_FAN

Coach
poetic tragedy said:

Here Here

here here!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
An oldie but a goodie that pic.
True words though. Who can name a game developer that has this level of interaction ?