What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Mario Or Vodka

Olen

Juniors
I just want to know can you have all NRL and ESL sides in one huge custom competition.

legend

Coach
I don't think so. I think players only miss the game they were sent off in and that's it.

Olen

Juniors
What is the maximum amount of weeks can a player be out for during a season and did Andrew Voss do the commentry for the inclusion of super league too.

angelus

Juniors
Olen said:
What is the maximum amount of weeks can a player be out for during a season and did Andrew Voss do the commentry for the inclusion of super league too.

Why don't you wait and see?

Olen

Juniors
angelus said:
Olen said:

Why don't you wait and see?

I cant Im going through Europe with friends on a short O.E I don't get back til late December and I leave in two weeks and that's all I wanted to know.

Mario

Juniors
Olen said:

0. Yes.

devonuto

Juniors
Talking about Vossy and the commentary. I heard that if you create a player that has the same last name as an already existing player, that Vossy will refer to that created player by their name... so I was just wondering, is Daniel Frame from Widnes in the game... 'cos that's my last name, and it'd be pretty mad if I could put myself into the Panthers... "Gower, to Frame... cut out pass to Girdler"... that would make it worthwhile all by itself.

devonuto

Juniors
Wigan Warrior said:
I would be very surprised if Frame wasnt in there.He has been a big performer for Widnes all season.

Yeah, I saw a game a while back on Fox Sports, he was going off, had a hand in everything that happened in the game... he must be related :)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
devonuto said:
Talking about Vossy and the commentary. I heard that if you create a player that has the same last name as an already existing player, that Vossy will refer to that created player by their name... so I was just wondering, is Daniel Frame from Widnes in the game... 'cos that's my last name, and it'd be pretty mad if I could put myself into the Panthers... "Gower, to Frame... cut out pass to Girdler"... that would make it worthwhile all by itself.

and if it has a made up name or a name thats not in the NRL or SL, would it be the same as ARL 96, when Rabs was saying "the number 1, or the fullback" refering to the number or the position.

Latest posts