What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To SIDHE

c_eagle

Juniors
Thanks so much for creating a super game. I went to my mates and spent all afternoon with a few beers and the game. We had an absoloute BLAST, the room was full of excitement, almost as if we were watching origin. It was a great arvo.

Anyway, what I'd like to say is, forget the rest of your projects and concentrate on your next version of rugby league. That is all. :)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Ill third that!

Sidhe you guys have made an AWESOME game from a tight budget. You all need a pat on the back :D

P.S Is it even been confirmed of a new one?

EWS

Juniors
No ist not confirmed but it will happen. They said they would make a sequel if it was successful, and look what has happened. They would be crazy not to, theyll make billions. Silly EA......

Razor

Coach
my eagle eye said:
Wonder what EA is thinking..... Those stupid bastards!

Glad it's not EA.

EA Sports will develop it in-house at their Gold Coast studios, and with the pitiful amount they pay their staff their designers/programmers/etc. there they'll only get people who can't get a job anywhere else.

subsbligh35

Juniors
Yeah guys, after playing the game initially i had some apprehensions/dissappointments.

But after playign it for a couple of days and in multiplayer, i am addicted. It's criminal how good this game is. I almost pulled a sickie to play it last night with my mate who mentioned he had a multi tap :O

Good work guys. Screw the rugby crowd. Get to work on the next league title!!!

MEE

Juniors
Razor said:
my eagle eye said:
Wonder what EA is thinking..... Those stupid bastards!

Glad it's not EA.

EA Sports will develop it in-house at their Gold Coast studios, and with the pitiful amount they pay their staff their designers/programmers/etc. there they'll only get people who can't get a job anywhere else.
I'm more than glad EA didn't make I totally agree with your comments. I'm just wondering what's going through there minds at the moment with the success surround the Rugby League game. Props must goto SIDHE.

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
subsbligh35 said:
Yeah guys, after playing the game initially i had some apprehensions/dissappointments.

But after playign it for a couple of days and in multiplayer, i am addicted. It's criminal how good this game is. I almost pulled a sickie to play it last night with my mate who mentioned he had a multi tap :O

Good work guys. Screw the rugby crowd. Get to work on the next league title!!!

me too dude. when i first played the game it was immediatly noticable it was leagues better than rugby 04 but i was still a little aprehensible. and thought oh"well i played it and...h" but after a few hours i got the hang of the controls and in playing the harder modes realised the absolute brilliance of the game. the ai is spot on and the true to life tactics that are needed to play are second to none. this game has a huge learning curve strategy wise but the total control you have is superb. you actually play league and everything thing that happens depends on you. i cant help but compare it to the absolute abomination of a game the rugby 2004 is. i cant stand that game and im a huge rugby fan. its like you have to conform to the constrictions of the game and play it how the computer lets you. you have no involvment in the game and its a shit to look at. I will be selling my copy of rugby for $2 ono

c_eagle

Juniors
Remember what EA said to us for years, its not profitable, there is no market for it etc. etc. etc.

LOL, boy, were they wrong. At least I'll be able to make it through the offseason now.

Once again, thanks SIDHE :)

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Bollocks to EA.They can shove their crappy Rugby games up there arses for all i care. Sidhe own EA from today!!

Not only is the game brilliant but Mario has been an absolute hero answering questions and spending time on the forums for the last 6 months or so.

Fact,Madden is good but if you are honest,no sports game has the excitement and free flowing playability of Rugby League.

As already stated,the more you play it,the better and more true to life it becomes as you increase the difficulty levels.

Just keep making the sequels Sidhe and we will keep buying.

Latest posts