What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Ben Smith Knockers ...

JOB 3:14

Juniors
It is to early to put B.Smith on the scrap heap like many of you suggest. The kid has shown to much talent to just right him off. He has had a poor year but that doesn't mean he won't come good. Let's hope both he and Tim Smith have better seasons next year. The success of our club depends on it.

Sean7

Juniors
Errrr... yes, we know Ben Smith was great last year. I'm sure even the knockers realise that.

Let's hope he's great again next year.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Access Denied to LinkYou must own the supplied path: nukrilli/Inbox/Mail/MSG500135085 If you don't have a MediaMax account, get one for FREE! You will get:
25 GBs of free online storage
24-hour access to all your videos, photos, music, and more
Ability to transfer super-sized files to anyone with the click of a mouse
And much more!

Click here to get your free account and start using MediaMax.

BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT!!! :cry: :crazy:

Parra Guru

Coach
Access Denied to LinkYou must own the supplied path: nukrilli/Inbox/Mail/MSG500135085 If you don't have a MediaMax account, get one for FREE!

e4l I don't think it's a valid link for us to see

eel4life

Juniors
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there is a problem with the site.

I will fix this up sooooooooooooooooooooooooonnn ...

eel4life

Juniors
JessEel not this site, the website i host the clips on they have stuffed something onit ...

:p

so i am going to put it up on youtube so should have no problems ..

varion

Juniors
I cant see Ben Smith being our centre in 5 years time, not enough attacking spark.

He doesnt appear to have the athletic traits to be able to be an attacking weapon, I can see him moving to the forwards (if he can improve his leg drive) after a couple more seasons or falling by the wayside.

His defence when he lines someone up is awesome though.

caylo

Bench
varion, i cant see any1 realy been able to hold inu out 4 o long. i think benny is very timmions like centre, and will move in2 the backrow. i can see him being a very good wide runnign backrower

Latest posts