What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the Ciraldo fans.

mr_sharks

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Mr Sharks.
Get f*cked.

Mate - I call it how it is. He played sh*t. He's not upto first grade, at least at this stage.

Do you think he actually played well Reefy!???

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Mr S.
The standard has been set by our f*cken useless club
Give a guy 40 games of first grade without question of his performance.
It's called investment, if you listem to f*cknukkle spuds.

I guarantee, that same as Bird, same as simmons, after 40 gratuitous games, Ciraldo will be the goods.
Until then you imbecile, LAY OFF HIM!!! OR FEEL THE WRath of pogo, mcsharkie, sutho spuds, tye, et al.

Surely

Post Whore
nullasharks said:
ciraldo wont be their when hilder gets back to his best and gallen returns

I think he shows more promise than hilder, it would be a backward step to drop him without giving him a fair chance.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Ciraldo will come good. The question is : will our season be over by then? I'll support any player SELECTED in first grade.

mr_sharks

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
Mr S.
The standard has been set by our f*cken useless club
Give a guy 40 games of first grade without question of his performance.
It's called investment, if you listem to f*cknukkle spuds.

I understand what you mean but FFS is there any point in putting him on the bench if he is going to miss tackles and be ineffective in attack??
I'm all for bloody younger players, but only when they are ready to be blooded. IMO judging on his imput tonight, he is not ready.

Since 73

First Grade
I don't think any of the boys played like girls. They put in. But we have deficiencies that are causing us to choke.
We have started brilliantly both games. For the first 20 minutes every set of 6 was quality tonight. Manly were ripe for the picking, but we cannot deliver the killer blow that Newcastle did last night.
They know this and they start to become disjointed and like last week it began to go downhill from about the 20th minute.

It wasn't being fatalistic, but after half an hour most of us could see us giving the game to Manly if they were prepared to take it. They were, unfortunately.
But none of the Sharks boys gave up. They just are fighting a battle that they can't win - and it's not the other team.

nullasharks

Juniors
When everyone is back the team will be

Fowards Backs Bench
13.Gallen 1.Simmons 14.Maiva
12.Thomsen 2.Albert 15.Williams
11.Bailey 3.Vagana 16.Bird/Hilder
10.Douglas 4.Scott 17.Latu
9.Kingston 5.Covell
8.Ross 6.Dykes
7.Kimmorley

Surely

Post Whore
Well they would have delivered the blow but the try was disallowed.

They've set the standard now, better outlaw cutout passes incase the imbecile defender goes for the wrong man.

That and the penalty on scott for a late tackle on the kicker, which led to a try were disgraceful decisions.

BeenThere

Juniors
Surely said:
Well they would have delivered the blow but the try was disallowed.

They've set the standard now, better outlaw cutout passes incase the imbecile defender goes for the wrong man.

That and the penalty on scott for a late tackle on the kicker, which led to a try were disgraceful decisions.
The old 'it was the referee' excuse. Good call.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Since 73 said:
but we cannot deliver the killer blow that Newcastle did last night.
To whoever you are trying to be.
Kimmorley, Dykes, Simmons, Kinga
johns, Gidley, Thaiday, Buderus

Now, eveybody , have a deep breath & look at the quality of those players against their rivals.
Only one stacks up(and i am a huge kinga fan) and that is dykes.

we have 1. ONE. quality ball player in our midst & that is being stifled by the half back that LAZZo created.

kimmorley is a joke half back. Almost a living dinosaur.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
mr_sharks said:
He's sh*t. He plays like a girl. Send him to Premier League.

What a crock of pigeon poo.

Ciro made 30 good tackles and missed 3. That's a 90% efficiency.

mr_sharks

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
What a crock of pigeon poo.

Ciro made 30 good tackles and missed 3. That's a 90% efficiency.

I'd love to see these "good" tackles. I'm sure he performed five or ten good tackles, but I'm certain the rest of his tackles were finishing the good work of others.
His missed tackles really did stand out, and he did nothing to make up for them.
He looks out of his depth IMO

I watched Ciraldo, very closely, and he did struggle.

A high tackle
His one 1 of there 3 who couldnt hold up Stewart, Thompson was upset, because he was 1 of the 3, but Ciraldo, was grapple tackling Stewart, it was a shocking tackle.
His clean up, of the kick which Manly scored was appalling.

Compare him to the other 2 new forwards in Douglas & Harlen, and his not up to scratch, maybe its now Lovegrove's chance

Latest posts