What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To the guys sitting behind the Raiders Army

Nikki

Coach
Its sad that it has come to that. We had the same arguement at Parra the other week about people wanting to Stand and cheer and people wanting to sit and cheer and who was the better fan for doing so. At the end of the day standing or sittin you are there to support your team. Even if you are the fan who does the little golf clap kinda support. You have made up the numbers to support your club. Why cant you have the back half of the Burrow for those that want to stand and the front part for those that want to sit?

It's Me

Juniors
Paul Hewson said:
It came last year in the elections that the people who started the concept of the burrow were up for elections to get the burrow back to where it should be only to lose in the election through stacking votes. It seemes that certain people wanted to make sure that they had a spot on the committee with their mates. Apparently family members and friends who don't even go to the burrow, but were burrow members were voting.

There was no "vote stacking". All members that were eligible to vote had been members for at least six months before the elections were held. This was well before the elections were even thought of.

I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but it is inaccurate.

The Burrow, despite the fact that we struggled at the beginning of the season, still stand and sing. This aspect has not been lost because of the people that have decided to leave the group.

The Burrow supports our team in many different ways, but the most important thing is that we are at the games. We have, like previous years, been represented at every game this year and will be represented at every game to come.

All I know is that I have an awesome time in The Burrow and so do all the people that join us there.