What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is D Day for Inglis contract

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
careful.. i heard there is rain forecast there today...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
get nervous boys... sounds like brisbane all over again..

hmmm.. wonder if 'miraculously' he will stay at the storm...?

BunniesMan

Immortal
get nervous boys... sounds like brisbane all over again..

hmmm.. wonder if 'miraculously' he will stay at the storm...?
Ignoring the fact that Inglis and the Storm no longer like each other, and have a legal dispute between them, I doubt they'd be comfortable together. And even if he stayed, they'd have to sack multiple players who want to be there to fit in one who clearly doesn't.

fred95

Juniors
He's been deemed too expensive for the Storm, also too expensive for the broncos. N.R.L. clubs are not lining up for his signature,nor are clubs from other codes, Souths appear to be the only club interested in signing Ingis to a contract that appears to most clubs, too exorbitant a price for a centre. I wonder if the officials at souths are getting a little nervous.

Fein

First Grade
He's been deemed too expensive for the Storm, also too expensive for the broncos. N.R.L. clubs are not lining up for his signature,nor are clubs from other codes, Souths appear to be the only club interested in signing Ingis to a contract that appears to most clubs, too exorbitant a price for a centre. I wonder if the officials at souths are getting a little nervous.

:lol:

Drop dead, Fred.

MattJ

Juniors

why would they be nervous fred?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
becasue he's delaying signing... something he has already done with brisbane...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
laugh all you want...

but you know that he's agreed to come to the club.. things are looking good... all you need now is his signature..

oh wait, sorry, that was the brisbane story...

for souths it goes like this:

you know that he's agreed to come to the club.. things are looking good... all you need now is his signature..

Fein

First Grade
laugh all you want...

but you know that he's agreed to come to the club.. things are looking good... all you need now is his signature..

oh wait, sorry, that was the brisbane story...

for souths it goes like this:

you know that he's agreed to come to the club.. things are looking good... all you need now is his signature..

Oh really?

Yes.

orly.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
another sleepless night for souffs fans..

for your sake, i hope he doesn't re-neg... you guys have been through enough of that in the past..

Latest posts