What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today's crowd

Yeah, I know.

The point is, excuses seem to be ok for Leichhardt but not for Campbelltown. 17k for the Storm is great, but 5k isn't and that happened only in 2004.

Put Manly at Campbelltown and it'll go 18+ every time.

The Wests Tigers have never played Manly at Campbelltown yet they have played Manly/NEagles at Leichhardt every year of their existence.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
So that excuse is only for Leichhardt?

Campbelltown can get stuck with 2 non-Sydney teams out of 3 games every season, but that doesn't matter?

15k for the Manly match earlier this year was dreadful.

What's the excuse for that one?

LOL

You talk so much sh*t.

There aren't squillions at the Campbelltown games according to you, that's what the argument is about, remember?

Benji and Hodgo return tonight, anything less than a full-house will be a complete embarrassment.

No it won't be a full house tonight. We got absolutley shafted for this game. If it had of been a Sunday game we would have got 20,000 plus easy. Tonight with traffic etc we'll be lucky to get 15,000 i believe.

I mean for him.

15k is not good enough. Campbelltown is averaging 15k this year with Sharks, Tits and NZ and Benji not playing in two of them.

3 games of Manly, Cowboys and Souths, all with Benji, should lap that 15k.

HOT028

Juniors
what do you think we really should be averaging for both grounds, considering they are not the biggest grounds in the world and both have hardley any protection from the rain or grandstand seating, i think 15-17k is not a bad average

Me too.

But apparently it's not good enough at Campbelltown according to the Tigers apparent #1 supporter.

It's only good enough at Leichhardt....

smeghead

Bench
The problem as far as crowds go with scheduling Manly at Cambo would be that She Beagles fans do not travel very far en masse. It's why I think it has been played at leichhardt for a while now

We wouldn't need them.

We've had good crowds v Cronulla and they bring enough to fill a family sedan.

Hell, Canberra bring more supporters than the Sharks.

Manly are the team we all hate.

smeghead

Bench
In fairness to the gummy's their level of support has been quite good at away games the last few years.

Not from I've seen at Campbelltown.

A small section on the southern hill with a few intermingled with the far superior supports.

Canberra lap them. They were good games to go to. f**k, we even missed out on that one this year.

smeghead

Bench
When taking into effect factors such as weather and scheduling and so forth our traditional homes have been screwed this season. Monday night at LO is such a unknown.

It seems the only real hope to up our averages lays with the Souths game which we can only hope for sunny weather for

smeghead said:
When taking into effect factors such as weather and scheduling and so forth our traditional homes have been screwed this season. Monday night at LO is such a unknown.

It seems the only real hope to up our averages lays with the Souths game which we can only hope for sunny weather for

A sunny day with both Souths and us in the race for the 8?

Leichhardt will be busting at the seams in decent weather.

I would love to put a nail in soufs' coffin this year.
Talk about a side packed with dross
Like a poor man's Manly
Leichhardt will sell out easy if soufs are anywhere near the 8

Spot

Juniors
Do you rate anyone at all in our game? You have to be most pessimistic poster of all time.

I'd love to see you be so candid with some of the teams & players 'in the flesh'

Yeah mate soufs are awesome. Paul Mellor, Ben Rogers, Peter Cusack. Packed brimful with talent. We'll do to that lot of garbage what we did to tonight's 2 man band

Spot said:
Do you rate anyone at all in our game? You have to be most pessimistic poster of all time.

I'd love to see you be so candid with some of the teams & players 'in the flesh'

We're trying to convince him to follow the Sharks but it isn't working.

Even he isn't that stupid.

alien

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
We wouldn't need them.

We've had good crowds v Cronulla and they bring enough to fill a family sedan.

Hell, Canberra bring more supporters than the Sharks.

Manly are the team we all hate.

cronulla also have the worst club home average in thecomp with 10,941 :shock:

Latest posts