What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays game *spoiler*

chili pepper

Bench
Should have been wrapped up by 1/2 time Quigs

Poor kicking cost us big time in th 1st half. Reefy will have a field day and rightly so

I actually thought Kimmorley kicked well (barre field goal attempts) in the 2nd half - turned them around and was finding space. But some of his options in the 1st half were a joke

Same old same old.

Have a win. Have a loss. And so it goes.

But we were part of history again. First team to lose to the Tigers after their 0 and 4 start and then being the frist team to let them win a golden point game.

I've said it before, f**k I hate golden point. It should used for semi's and rep games only.

McLovin

Staff member
We must have our clubs name next to every record in rugby leagues existence bar one...

Sharkie™

Juniors
we have no strike power or speed...pom doesnt know wat hes doing and covell was caught out in defence heaps of times, lucky for us fitzhenry is an idiot

runatme

Bench
being at that game was just so bloody frustrating had plenty of chances should of finished the westie bums off

generate_image.php

Stonecutter

First Grade
What makes these results worse is that our forwards work so hard to put us in a winning position, but their efforts result in nothing.

Loo loo: 12 runs 105 m
Douglas: 13 runs 108 m + 31 tackles
Thomo: 8 runs 76 m + 36 tackles
Gallen: 20 runs 157 m
Bird: 16 runs 118m

Stapleton 11 runs 95 m
Ross: 14 runs 122m

f**k our forwards put in this type of effort week in week out and are consistently the best in the league.

Kearney: 20 runs 204m
Give this guy a good halfback and he'll be an unstoppable tryscoring machine.

Latest posts