What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney to the Raiders?

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Maybe the Raiders should make a play for Carney? What do we have to lose? It's not like we have any dignity left anyway.

DJShaksta

First Grade
You honestly think if he gets booted from the sharks the NRL will register him anywhere else??

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You honestly think if he gets booted from the sharks the NRL will register him anywhere else??

It's too late for this season but I feel pretty confident if a club wants to take a risk on him they would allow it. It's not the worst thing any rugby league player has ever done.

And yeah we are desperate for talent in the spine. Really desperate.

BuffaloRules

Coach
He had a year playing in Atherton after the last offence.

Suggest you double it this time at least.

How old will he be in 2017?

Parra Pride

Coach
Hold on, I've got it. Going back to that time Ricky didn't pick Hayne in Origin 1 because he is a five right not a fullback, but then picked him on the wing in game 2, perhaps he is destined to take a wing spot down Canberra way?

gUt

Coach
Carney could redeem himself somewhat if he went home to the raiders and spent the rest of his career there playing to his best on an inexpensive contract. in this scenario I doubt many RL fans would begrudge the NRL allowing it. but man he's a risk

gUt

Coach
Add The Dugan and suddenly the political parties won't be the biggest groups of merkins in Canberra.

Latest posts