What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

broncos70

Juniors
would you sign todd carney to the broncos to replace locky if he were to be released from his contract? I think his attitude would improve at our club, and so would his standard of play.

Any thoughts?

would you sign todd carney to the broncos to replace locky if he were to be released from his contract? I think his attitude would improve at our club, and so would his standard of play.

Any thoughts?

No way. He's got issues and no amount of mentoring or support will fix them in a footy culture.

some11

Referee
I remember someone bringing this up after he was shitcanned from Canberra, ridiculous then ridiculous now.

gUt

Coach
No thanks. A player of his ability would be great to replace Locky, but not this waster.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Might be worth it on a one year "step one foot over the line and you're gone" bottom dollar contract.

It worked with Teo (granted Teo was nowhere near the level of basket case that Carney is).

They'd be able to get him cheap if he's punted from the chooks.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Carney has alcohol and mental issues. He's got that light on but nobody home look about him.
Should be cut loose from the NRL. Let the afl sign him because that sort of behavior never gets reported in that competition. Over-rated player anyway.

Mr Fourex

Bench

Any thoughts?

Whilst I agree partly that our club has the discipline to maybe iron out Todd Carney......the overall risk of embarrassing himself and us

plus the likely hood of dragging other players down with him,

this by far out weighs the possibility that he may come good and we may get some use out of him

As far as I'm concerned, he's massively over rated by the NSW nuffies anyway............

Southern Cross

Juniors
It WOUL BE A TOTAL DIGRACE TO A NO.6 Jersey worn by so many good people CARNEY is a blight on the game & on society why should some one who has talent get more chances then anyone else.A total WASTE OF SPACE

AuDragon

Juniors
We might be the club to rehabilitate him, and in form he would be a formidable weapon to have, but no way should he ever wear the Broncos no. 6.
It would be disgraceful to see such a dickhead wear the jersey of legends after Wally, Kevvy and Locky!

Country Bronco

Juniors
The bloke likes to drink so much so he could make career out of it. I would share a beer or two or whatever with him. Although I wouldn't want him signed by the broncos as his ill discipline will never change. He's NRL's Brendan Fevola.

Latest posts