What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

todd lowrie

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah i think if Todd was on half his current salary you wouldn't find many people bagging him. i think it's all about the ROI and noone has been immune to criticism on that. I would be happy to keep him on a smaller salary and not a guaranteed position. I would have him over Benny at the moment. the last 2 games Benny first 2 involvements in the game were terrible. 2 dropped balls yesterday and 2 penalties(one total crap) against the bulldogs

The Colonel

Immortal
Lowrie either starts or its back to Wenty. He doesn't have any impact off the bench. Benny on the other hand is adding something from the bench.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I'll tell you something about Lowrie, whilst he's not a match winner, not by any stretch, I can't remember a time that a single error in his part has cost us a match despite many here blaming him for every loss, but the funny thing is, whilst he's never lost us a match with a single error he's actually won us a match with a single play and virtually got no credit from anyone here which is typicle of the way people think here.
Which game did he win for us? Not saying he may not of, but i can't remember it.
I do remember a game where he hand a very big hand in us missing out on 2 points that would of been handy now, his pass down the blind side to Inu on the 1st tackle 20m out from the titans line. That wasn't the only thing that cost us that game, but it was a very stupid play.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Which game did he win for us? Not saying he may not of, but i can't remember it.
I do remember a game where he hand a very big hand in us missing out on 2 points that would of been handy now, his pass down the blind side to Inu on the 1st tackle 20m out from the titans line. That wasn't the only thing that cost us that game, but it was a very stupid play.

his tackle on David Shillington last year against the Roosters at the SFS....it was in the dying stages of the game and the chooks would of won it had he scored, lowrie mowed him down with about 5 metres to spare.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
his tackle on David Shillington last year against the Roosters at the SFS....it was in the dying stages of the game and the chooks would of won it had he scored, lowrie mowed him down with about 5 metres to spare.

Wasnt that Hindmarsh stopping Tupou? I remember the Roosters fans cheering because they thought they scored, only for Hindmarsh to be the her yet again.