What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOILET EXPLODES AT SYDNEY'S BONDI BEACH

0neye

0neye received minor lacerations to his arm when an explosion destroyed a toilet cubicle near Bondi Beach. Police say the explosion occurred in the male toilets at the Bondi Pavilion about 5.45pm (AEDT) yesterday. A spokesman says 0neye received minor lacerations, but 15 other people near the pavilion at the time were not hurt. He says the cubicle was destroyed. Queen Elizabeth Drive was closed for an hour while forensic police carried out investigations. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

ChatRat

Juniors
Reminds me of my high school days when we used to pinch lithium from the science labs, encase it in gelatin then drop it in the cisterns.

20 minutes or so later - SPLAT. One ex-dunny.

ChatRat

Juniors
bulldog said:
Which high school stocks lithium and gelatin?

The most contemptible instution it has ever been my distinct displeasure ever to have had to attend: Haileybury College.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
God, i was at Bondi on NYE and was attempting to go into the Pavillion but the nightclub cost bloody $90 on NYE, f**k that.

0neye

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
map.gif
shut the f**k up you gay carunt :twisted:

0neye

Moffo said:
You idgit. It's Campbell Parade :mrgreen:
The SLSC & Pavilion are on Queen Elizabeth Drive , ill have a mil on it Poofo you F wit :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Moffo

Referee
0neye said:
Moffo said:
You idgit. It's Campbell Parade :mrgreen:
The SLSC & Pavilion are on Queen Elizabeth Drive , ill have a mil on it Poofo you F wit :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Yeh but the explosion would've went onto Campbell Parade you raging twit :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
ChatRat said:
Sir Clifford GC said:
sounds like Dumpster was lighting EAs farts again

There speaks the voice of experience. Did Sully ever forgive you?

No prizes for second, ChatRat. In fact, you're comfortably the most inept poster here.

In fact why does an AFL supporter even post here? It's odd. You're just a poor man's Beaussie.