What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Learoyd - Lahrs

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I reckon a few players on our current roster might consider looking into back surgery, because deadset after last weeks effort against the bunnies, it looked as if a couple of them were pretty spineless.

posh

Juniors
Sully said:
Surely, why do we look at these liabilities?
We should have signed Minto instead

by god? u really think minto would have been a good signing? he's a muppet in disguise!

i'd rather ultra put his big cleft on the line for the lime green, and i know how sh*te ultra is.

hotdogs

Juniors
TiTTieS said:
how would this bonus affect the first and second tier salary caps?
Bonus don't come into the salary caps, its only their earnings. so in the second tier the clubs only aloud to spend $330,000 on as many players as they want and most of these players would normally end up in PL. the first tier which is the top 25 players, squad must be under $3.3m and then anyone who plays FG and isn't in that top 25, their salarys come into the 2nd. lie for us 26 is ale, 27 is kahler, 28 is milne, 29 is williams, and 30 is lomu, and the problem that the raiders have in not being able to bring anyone else up from PL is they've reached that amount with these 5.

dubby

Bench
My gosh Legend, you've really taken a dose of the " negative pills" hey mate?

Lets let 06 take care of 06. Support the team we have now...