What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Talau

leaguelegend21

Juniors
This kid is a serious gun. He is fast and strong, reminds me a lot of Tim Simona without the errors.

If I was Madge, I’d blood him this week on the wing for that Homer Simpson impersonator Robert Jennings.

Sometimes you just have to give a kid a go. Madge will never ever know, unless he gives him a go.

The reserves are shit and he’s out there on the wing, the first’s are shit and we have Jennings out there on the wing. Swap them, nothing to lose.

I wrote ^ about Bradley. Talau or Bradley but give someone a go.

Actually give both a go.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Sometimes you just have to give a kid a go. Madge will never ever know, unless he gives him a go.

The reserves are shit and he’s out there on the wing, the first’s are shit and we have Jennings out there on the wing. Swap them, nothing to lose.

I wrote ^ about Bradley. Talau or Bradley but give someone a go.

Actually give both a go.

I’d prefer Bradley to Jennings but I think Talau is more physically ready at this stage.

super_coach

First Grade
Season is gone, okay mathematically we are still in the hunt, but it ain’t going to happen. So time to cut the guys who are not going to take us to the holy grail. We need to start giving a few other a chance to show their wares. Jennings is the first out the door, Masters is very close to the next and unless they can find a position for Moses M he will be out the door also. Guys like young Tommy T need to be given a go

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'd keep Marsters because he does have some upside. Jennings & Mbye have nothing, they will never be any better players than they are today. We should definitely be looking to promote some fast, strong outside backs from lower grade.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'd keep Mbye in the centres. I'd hope that Marsters improves. I don't think we have much choice. I'd also keep Thompson at 1. We can replace our wingers but the only only one who seems a no brainer to replace is Jennings.

Now if Talau or Bradley or whoever is ready for first grade they should be given a go.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I’ve got no doubt this kid will make his nrl debut this season & most likely when it’s mathematically impossible for us to make the 8.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m expecting him to play Saturday. Not sure if wing is his spot, but these days wingers are just good athletes, he is that but also has some footy in him. Happy for him to start there and work his way infield.

Tigerm

First Grade
I’m expecting him to play Saturday. Not sure if wing is his spot, but these days wingers are just good athletes, he is that but also has some footy in him. Happy for him to start there and work his way infield.
I don't know the kid, where do you believe his best position is?

Tigerm

First Grade
Played all his junior footy at centre mate, im not sure about his defense but if he lives up to his potential could be the destructive ball runner we've needed for so long.

96kg, 187cm
Sounds good, hopefully he can make it.
Still give a few of them away for a +80% goal kicker.

Pezz70

Juniors
With stats like those we should be already gift wrapping him for Melbourne to pick up.

Post contact metres is a stat I don’t rate, they’re big on it these days but all it’s means is that the other side has let you stand up so that they can get their line set. It’s almost another way to slow down the play the ball. Unless there’s a proper line break I don’t go for it.

Another 4 or 5kg on him he’ll be a weapon

Latest posts