What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Turbo or Latrell Mitchell

Who's better?

• Tom Trbojevic

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters

nick87

Coach
BYF in the game. Never sent a texer or hurt in the sheds.

I like it
We've now got the BYC and BYF in the game
Also the BYW with Nic too.

Add in Simple Jack and the best player in the game - John Bateman... marrrone
What a time to be alive.
Im going to stake out my spot on Northborne now to make sure i get the best spot for the parade.

TTurbo is the best full back in the game.

Mitchell is a hot and cold centre.

ROFL. If he's "the best fullback in the game" why is he playing second fiddle to James Tedecso in the rep teams then consider both are from NSW? At the moment, Tedesco is the best fullback in the game but Tom T could go past him. At worst he's No. 2 in my opinion.

Bloke

Juniors
ROFL. If he's "the best fullback in the game" why is he playing second fiddle to James Tedecso in the rep teams then consider both are from NSW? At the moment, Tedesco is the best fullback in the game but Tom T could go past him. At worst he's No. 2 in my opinion.
Reckon it comes down to versatility. TT can play FB or C, Tedesco is a FB. You need both in the team. Kinda like when Noddy was at the peak of his powers and forced Joey to Hooker in the Test team.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade

Remember when Kimmorley had a lock on the NSW 7 jersey and they used to play Andrew Johns at hooker...

t-ba

Post Whore
Trbo is f**king terrifying.

He doesn't even look like he is in form at the moment but is destroying teams.

ram raid

Bench
* Revision after last weeks game: I choose Turbo. Just hoping as he gets older his body holds up more.

bull rider

Juniors

Tturbo has a more well rounded game so can play multiple positions well. Tedesco can only play fullback. Tturbo is the best fullback in the game. I'd have rts and potentially ponga in front of teddy as well.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Tturbo has a more well rounded game so can play multiple positions well. Tedesco can only play fullback. Tturbo is the best fullback in the game. I'd have rts and potentially ponga in front of teddy as well.
Tedesco might be a gun centre, five eighth or winger for all we know. Never seen him play anywhere else, so couldn't know.

AJB1102

First Grade
Tommy v Latrell is not even a debate.

Latrell lights up occasionally on an edge for a star-studded side.

Tommy gets in everything, every week, on both sides of the ball. He'll eventually win Manly a comp if he keeps healthy.