What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow is my Birthday

astrogirl

First Grade
I was talking about the cereal!! I promise! :D

CH, were you saying that you think Andy is yummy :shock: :shock: :shock:

No i was talking about the cereal..

You called andy a fruit loop.. That reminded me of the cereal.. You then proceeded to say you didnt like fruit loops which would mean that you dont like andy as the fruit loop you were talking about previously was andy and not the cereal.

Melstar

Juniors
Its a girl from works bday tomorrow too... freaky.
astro i sense a cover up as well!
Speaking of fruit loops, I can see the link between them and Andy - both are sugary sweet :lol:

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
its the hoes bday on the 22nd!! :D ill have to spread some luvin to some lucky lady out on the town.

Alba

Coach
HAPPY BDAY ANDY !! :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

MWAZZZZLLLEZZZ NN HUGGGLLEEZZZ!!

Andy

First Grade
Thank you all for your kind birthday wishes.

I'm here to report that I had a wonderful day, very relaxing and I even managed to get the phone number of a VERY beautiful girl who I'm taking out on Thursday night. Her name is Erin, she's a PE teacher and she has blonde hair... :p

In the area of presents, I got a pair of Rip Curl uggies with the rubber outdoor soles (very handy) 2 T-shirts, a very nice leather overnight bag and my parents have paid for my mad monday holiday with the soccer boys to Melbourne.

Quite good I reckon! :D

snot

Juniors
hello mr andy, i hope you had did have a great day on your day of your birthday. i love birthdays because i get lots of good presents and i like getting presents because they great.

Latest posts