What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights games was just AMAZING

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
there is no other word for St Georges performance against the Tigers tonight, Just AMAZING.
GO SAINTS
icon14.gif
:clap:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Our right side in defence was distressing, and Weyman's tackle concerning. We were flat at times too.

But there were many positives, and Boyd, Soward and Saffy had blinders.

More to say later.

saints4ever

First Grade
wouldnt worry bout our right side too much, it was tuquiri and lawrence, both great players, and they worried us.

but we got there eventually

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Agree on Saff & glad you blokes bought it up. Just starting to see the best of him. He looks like a f**king greek statue. He's a machine.

What a pity it s we will not get to see the best of the big Seffer.

He was bloody outstanding tonight.

We'll miss him in a big way next year. Hopefully he can leave with a ring.

Saffy straight in for Horse, who will probably appreciate the rest that the couple of weeks suspension will bring.

Last edited:

konk4

Juniors
I was celebrating my $60 I had on Soward to score last try at $21 when I looked up and saw Morris away after the siren. Thanks Morris.

TheRev

First Grade
The Soward & Boyd tries were my highlight, the more these 2 attempt to break the line and use their footwork, the closer we are to winning the game.. it gives us heaps more options.

Though Sowards shoulder-height attempted tackle on Touqiri was terrible.. he had plenty of room to attempt around the legs, reminded me of the Inglis special!

TheRev

First Grade
The Soward & Boyd tries were my highlight, the more these 2 attempt to break the line and use their footwork, the closer we are to winning the game.. it gives us heaps more options.

Though Sowards shoulder-height attempted tackle on Touqiri was terrible.. he had plenty of room to attempt around the legs, reminded me of the Inglis special!

Now this is the way to spend a few days in Sydney. Thursday night hit the grog with my brother, Friday catch up with my Grandpa at Peakhurst (stupid old fool follows Canterbury) then meet my Godson for the first time. After that, hit the Kent Old Browns HARD at the Royal until Major turns up and the tap stops working! Go to the footy and see a great St George victory, more beers at the Royal + Oatley. Get refused entry to Peaky pub, get a cab to Newtown and hit the cocktails instead. Then plan on waking up at 4:30am to get a flight home to Coolangatta.

GOOD TIMES! GO YOU MIGHTY DRAGONS!

A near full strength Dragons side against a severely injured Tigers side....and still needed a good 60-70min to wrap it up... Hardly "AMAZING"...

But a win is a win I guess....and well done to the dragons....lets see if you guys can actually do it again when it counts...

CHEERS....

BigNormProvan

Juniors
A near full strength Dragons side against a severely injured Tigers side....and still needed a good 60-70min to wrap it up... Hardly "AMAZING"...

But a win is a win I guess....and well done to the dragons....lets see if you guys can actually do it again when it counts...

CHEERS....

Go roll in your own sh!t, were you the video ref?

Take the lemon out of your mouth you bitter turd.

We'll lose no sleep over playing your lot again.

Big Norm

Stop making excuses for your side. You were beaten by the better side tonight, and well. Realise that, and you can get respect. Make excuses for a defeat, then expect to be told off.

Lol... Dragons are the form side of the comp...no denying that... But to say that was an amazing game against a crippled side....i think not.. And, what's with the personal insults... Not cool.... Obviously a little boy sitting behind his computer thinking he's tough...goodluck to him.