What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights results

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I really want to see the Warriors under 20's side play. I hope most of their players come from the New Zealand development season, would be interesting to see the little subtleties between Australian and New Zealand development.

Patorick

Staff member
Toyota Cup Round 1 Results

Roosters 14 (Galu Teo, Stanley Waqa, Anthony Cherrington tries; Ben Cronin goal) beat Rabbitohs 10 (Eddy Pettybourne try; Chris Sandow 3 goals).

Titans 46 (Kayne Lawton 2, Shannon Walker 2, Jared McCarthy 2, Kingi Aka'Oula, Sam Stewart, Cameron White tries; Cody Nelson 5 goals) beat Cowboys 10 (Leo Faagtu, Obe Geia tries; Leo Faagtu goal).

Patorick

Staff member
Actually not sure on the Titans score. it could be this:

Titans 46 (Shannon Walker 2, Kayne Lawton 2, Jared McCarthy 2, Kingi Aka’oula, Sam Stewart, Cameron White tries; Cody Nelson 5 goals) beat Cowboys 10 (Chris Reisen, Obe Geia tries; Nathan Barraclough goal).

Or this:

Titans 46 (Kayne Lawton 2, Shannon Walker 2, Jared McCarthy 2, Kingi Aka'Oula, Sam Stewart, Cameron White tries; Cody Nelson 5 goals) beat Cowboys 10 (Leo Faagtu, Obe Geia tries; Leo Faagtu goal).

One of the two.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Patorick said:
Toyota Cup Round 1 Results

Roosters 14 (Galu Teo, Stanley Waqa, Anthony Cherrington tries; Ben Cronin goal) beat Rabbitohs 10 (Eddy Pettybourne try; Chris Sandow 3 goals).

Please tell me there is no relation.

Wicks

Juniors
jc155776 said:
ANd the cows team is average.

Lost to the local borthers side up here a few weeks back.

Cowboys are average Home game for the Titans

They might be stronger than expected now but Walker wont be in the team for long

jc155776

Coach
Badge said:
Hey JC , how did Ryan Carr go , ex sharks hooker (i think) now playing for the cowboys???

Didnt see him mate really.

Too be honest it could have been just a blowout of cobwebs. But I dont think they have the talent pool the sydney clubs have. That said they have Kirwin high to recruit from who are a real good local team.

Latest posts