What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight's seating with the wet weather

mxlegend99

Referee
I'd rather get soaked. LOL.

Although i'm watching it with mates at the local pub. I had planned to go, but i'm not up for getting a cold over the long weekend.

Ice777

Bench
Good to see some people being good supporters and still going regardless of the weather. Personally i've never worried if it's cold and raining when it comes to going to the footy, it stands to reason seeing as we're a winter sport and all. Besides, that's what jackets and umbrellas are for ;-)

Will we see a return to a good old fashioned cut up, slushy mud bath somewhere in the NRL this weekend like days of olde or will we just have slippery fields. Oh for mudbaths at places like Kogarah, Belmore or Wollongong Showground when you could only see the Penfolds Wines/Phillips logos cos of their whote shadowing and ditto with the numbers. Could we even see a return to kicking duels this weekend ??

Choppies

Coach
Wheelsy said:
I think the Roosters will be lucky to get ANYBODY to the Saturday game.

OI! Im going. :lol:
I don't mind rainy games. Means everybody huddles up the back while me and me mates can stand and slosh around in the rain.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dodger won't come for anybody, I can see a crowd of maybe 3,000 tops. A shame but safety first, if you don't feel comfortable travelling in the conditions, then don't.

Telstra is 75% undercover or thereabouts, although of that percentage, alot is nosebleed which is unavailable during reg. season games. Therefore of the available seating it's 50-50, not even.

MattJ

Juniors
Panther_Daz said:
I'll be there. Isnt Telstra like 85% under cover anyway?

There is a lot of cover, however, i've been there for rainy nights before, and if there is a strong wind, it just hits ya sideways. swallow your pride and wear the red & green poncho \\\\:D/

mattyg

Bench
i want to go tonight just in hope of one of them old style games!! bit cold though and i got uni exams next week so probably not the smartest things to do.

Can't wait till origin on Wednesday Night though

Latest posts