What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Caine Injury

Sharkie73

Bench
IMO he was playing really well too, then that happened. It looked really bad on the replay, I'm hopeing it isn't as bad as it looked.

The dangers of charge downs.

It was just a matter of time before a someone was injured as a result of diving at players attempting a kick.

!fullback!

Juniors
i reckon thats season ending and i wouldnt be suprised if he isnt the same player when he gets back. looking at the replay, it was terrible to watch

Nullajet

Juniors
It was terrible!! but it was a foolish attempt to kick IMO........still made me sick to see the slow mo...poor bloke..I hope it isnt as serious as it looked

Card Shark

Immortal
In a pub, saw him walking off in pain -I missed the incident. What happened?
He was looking good!

The Nulla

Juniors
According to G Pierce, not as bad as first expected.. Maybe 6 weeks... Hopefully big TC is back on the field ASAP

DONT GO OUT IN THE.... TONYYYYYY CAIIIIIIIIIINE

Punkess

Juniors
Poor guy... everyone watching cringed when we saw that one on slowmo replay... looked like his foot was bent under his knee at around 30 degrees. :eek: Hope he gets better soon!! I would've been in tears.

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
I've never seen him player before last night. Here's hoping its not too serious and he has a swift recovery. He looked good for the few minutes he had on the field.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The Nulla #2 said:
Spoke with his sister last night, she said a 6-8 week injury.

Hyperextention of the knee

Well that was obvious. What was structure was disrupted though?

If that kid doesn't have a completely torn PCL and possible other damage then 1) He's VERY lucky and 2) I'll eat thommo's sombrero.

Happened right in front of me as it happens. Gross.

BTW isn't diving at the legs of a player kicking the ball an offence, called clipping? Or is that only when they are in the air?

Special K

Coach
He is massive for a young hooker/half.

Had Wiki run straight at him and pulled off a good tackle. Hope he gets back soon as he could offer us something...