What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Jensen

TRANSLATION

Juniors
After watching this guy go around at the sevens, and hearing about his dedication to football. Im convinced that this guy could turn out to be the missing link at the dragons.

he has a tonne of speed and strength, and he reads the play very well. He runs the right gaps, and plugs holes in defence.

Whoever is responsible for noticing this guy 12 months ago before he got injured, can sure read a football player.

Lets hope he is over his injury and can play a vital role.

I dare say, he could turn out to be a starting Forward at the dragons in next to no time.

With a pack like ours and depth like we have, it will be hard to break into,but it all starts tonight for Tony Jensen.

Look out.

Pat N

Juniors
I agree.

He was super impressive at the 7's, big, fast and strong... could easily of won player of the tournament IMO.

Cant wait to see him go round tonight..

Biglance

Bench
i say bench brown likes dean young cause he is really the younger player we need in the satrting side