What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Zappia on 1269 Talkin Sport today at 4.30pm

The Dodger

First Grade
lol @ dogs supporters.

mate, it took me ten mintues to get out of shark park on saturday night.
i parked accross the road where the baseball fields are (for free) and left, with the only obsticle being the crowd walking past at the exit.

i was at homebush lasy week and parked in that carpark. it cost me $12 and it took me 40mins to leave the farkn shiit hole.

not only that, but the food at shark park is good as well.
at homebush, you get microwaved hamburgers and hot dogs where at sharks park, you get staright off the bbq suasages on a rool with onions and sauce.

there are free bus services which go from the station to cronulla before and after the game, so i don't see the problem there.

The Dodger

First Grade
So that makes you more ethnic than the Bulldogs then, as we don't have a kebab stand. Though it's laughable that you think all Dogs supporters are Mediterranean Descendants, not all of us are you idiot!

are you saying that no Mediterranean Descendants follow the sharks?

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
lol @ dogs supporters.

mate, it took me ten mintues to get out of shark park on saturday night.
i parked accross the road where the baseball fields are (for free) and left, with the only obsticle being the crowd walking past at the exit.

i was at homebush lasy week and parked in that carpark. it cost me $12 and it took me 40mins to leave the farkn shiit hole.

not only that, but the food at shark park is good as well.
at homebush, you get microwaved hamburgers and hot dogs where at sharks park, you get staright off the bbq suasages on a rool with onions and sauce.

there are free bus services which go from the station to cronulla before and after the game, so i don't see the problem there.

There is another car park at the joint. You don't have to park in P1, you probably did as you didn't want to add 2 minutes to your walk, and thus get penalised by spending an extra 30 minutes getting out of the place. Next time try the parking where the hockey stadium is, 2 minutes extra to walk, great savings of time getting out of the place.

As for getting out of Shark park, couldn't be too hard to get out in 10 minutes when stuff all turn up for games.

coolumsharkie

Referee
So that makes you more ethnic than the Bulldogs then, as we don't have a kebab stand. Though it's laughable that you think all Dogs supporters are Mediterranean Descendants, not all of us are you idiot!

DOW you quite clearly are the idiot.

A laughable one.

The Dodger

First Grade
There is another car park at the joint. You don't have to park in P1, you probably did as you didn't want to add 2 minutes to your walk, and thus get penalised by spending an extra 30 minutes getting out of the place. Next time try the parking where the hockey stadium is, 2 minutes extra to walk, great savings of time getting out of the place.

As for getting out of Shark park, couldn't be too hard to get out in 10 minutes when stuff all turn up for games.

mate, i know all the carparks around the area.
even the carpark where you turn off parramatta road, where all the industrial buildings are.

the bottom line is, you talk about how shiit it is to get in and out of sharks park where it is actually easier than it is at homebush.

then you go on about race, when clearly there have been more incidents with your club on gamedays than any other club involving race.

your just not making any sense and quite frankly, you sound just as dumb as some of the stains trolls that come in here.

Dogs Of War

Coach
mate, i know all the carparks around the area.
even the carpark where you turn off parramatta road, where all the industrial buildings are.

So why complain about it then? Your just admitting your lazy and prefer to take the easy walk to P1 and struggle to get out of the car park.

the bottom line is, you talk about how shiit it is to get in and out of sharks park where it is actually easier than it is at homebush.

No it isn't. There is one road in, and one road out, the ground sucks!

then you go on about race, when clearly there have been more incidents with your club on gamedays than any other club involving race.

Yeah there have been instances, but really no more than any other club in recent times. It's just the media loves to spotlight our club.

your just not making any sense and quite frankly, you sound just as dumb as some of the stains trolls that come in here.

Dumb is believing your club is going to be around in the near future!

Either way, I will still have a club to follow, you will only have memories, and not even great ones.

Dogs Of War

Coach
DOW you quite clearly are the idiot.

A laughable one.

Hmm, lets have a look who the idiot is...
coolumsharkie's 2009 season predictions

Spoon Pennies closely followed by Bulldogs, Souths, Tigpies. - Fail!
Parra and Knights to have good seasons and make the top 8 - One out of two.
St George = Fail ---HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
GF Warriors v Manly/Sharks - HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Melbourne will make the top 8 - Thats a given while they have there squad.
Smokies Canberra. - Probably still are.

The Dodger

First Grade
So why complain about it then? Your just admitting your lazy and prefer to take the easy walk to P1 and struggle to get out of the car park.
im not the one that went into the dogs forum complaining about homebush, i was comparing homebush to shark park

No it isn't. There is one road in, and one road out, the ground sucks!
lol
so because there is only one road in and out, the ground sucks?
the carpark is right next to the stadum.
there are car parks all around the area.
you can access shark park if you were coming from cronulla, miranda, or even sylvania way, so that makes it three ways in and out.
your not amking any sense.

Yeah there have been instances, but really no more than any other club in recent times. It's just the media loves to spotlight our club.
again, you brought up the race card.
has nothing to do with any other incidents.
It was inferred when he told me that I wasn't wanted at your games when you quite obviously need all the support you can get.
lol, your the one that came in here and started shiit.
and i agree, farkwits like you are not welcome.

Dumb is believing your club is going to be around in the near future!

Either way, I will still have a club to follow, you will only have memories, and not even great ones.
lol
yeah keep on hating.
what is it that you don't like about the club?
seriously, some farkwits make it out like we farked their wives.

either way, i find it amusing you have to despise a club that has acheived less than yours.

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
lol
yeah keep on hating.
what is it that you don't like about the club?
seriously, some farkwits make it out like we farked their wives.

either way, i find it amusing you have to despise a club that has acheived less than yours.

I don't hate the Sharks, I couldn't care less about the Sharks, my only interest is to see you guys move to somewhere that benefits the NRL as a whole. That ain't at Cronulla

The Dodger

First Grade
if so, then f**k off back to the nrl forum and put your two cents worth with the rest of the farkwits in there.

Dogs Of War

Coach
if so, then f**k off back to the nrl forum and put your two cents worth with the rest of the farkwits in there.

:lol:

More fun here. Plus you guys drag up more articles and talk than what happens on the NRL forum regarding the Sharks, because most people on the NRL forum couldn't care less about what happens to the Sharks, rather they care how it will affect other clubs bids to get back into the NRL.

You really need to organise a rally or something to show you care, at the moment no one looks like they do, and really it is only going to lead to relocation to the Central Coast. Personally I think that is a win-win for the Sharks and the NRL. Means if they do admit 2 new clubs down the track, it won't be in the Central Coast, and thus somewhere else that deserves a team will get one.

Latest posts