What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too Late Now, We're Suing The Storm

t1tan

Juniors
No one at the Storm have heard of the word "Sorry"?
Even in the apology they still try and get the message across they believe they are still right.

mb63

Juniors
The judiciary are a pack of sooks,go to court with your flimsy defamation case & rack up your own court costs.

Hari Kari

Juniors
The judiciary are a pack of sooks,go to court with your flimsy defamation case & rack up your own court costs.

If the judiciary are a pack of sooks then WTF is Melbourne?

A pack of crybabies? Dangerous, illegal move using, crybabies.

Hoffman and Falou is proof enough it's in the culture down there.

Ryan

Juniors
Jeez - I think the point has been made here. I seriously doubt ANYONE would question the judiciaries integrity if they are in an official capacity again.

This is just my personal opinion, but I think these guys are looking for $$$ for themselves.

I support Manly, and dislike The Storm (only because they are such a damned great team from management to players), so say the above without any bias whatsoever.

In fact - The Melbourne bashing full stop is getting tiresome FFS.

Maybe I'm just getting soft though - hehehehe

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
It was a weak apology but its even weaker that the Judiciary want to take it to court.

I personally think the Smith case was trial by media, and the judiciary couldn't do anything but suspend him.

It should just be let go.

Ryan

Juniors
Tackle WAS pretty bad GC....Smith grabbed the head, slipped off, and went for a second grab at it.

henrieté

Juniors
...the judiciary panellists would have to prove the comments would see their reputation suffer in the eyes of "right-thinking members of the community".

No right-thinking person believes the Judiciary members have a link to the Bookies.

Right-thinking people believe the Judiciary is inconsistent.

Craig Bellamy was locked out of his head with rage because when they charged Cam Smith his Grand Final Vision turned into a vision of sh*ts Creek and Manly had the paddle. Me personally, I still have nightmares from when Ricko couldn't play in the Grand Final.

What Williams has to realise is that we don't like them, we don't think they are consistent, refs are inconsistent, we question the NRL on matters of TV Rights, players code of conduct, News Ltd.

Go to any game and sit with the peasants, we abuse, the ref, the touchies, the opposition, the opposition fans, the video ref, the sideline entertainment and we boo at every opportunity. So when we get to see them in person there is a high chance that one of us is going to shout the odds.

I certainly hope that the NRL are not paying the legal fees to take it to court.

One thing I am unsure of, is the panel 7 Members? If so, then are 3 of the 7 taking the matter further?

adamkungl

Immortal
Its like a primary school kid getting in trouble for talking ffs "waaah everyone else was too" "yes, but you're ALWAYS doing it"

Stained_Class

Juniors
It was a bad tackle & I follow the Storm.My question why were so many similar tackles let go?

Because the others don't play for the Storm. You should think yourself lucky that others haven't been pulled up. Storm would have bugger all 1st graders on the field.