What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 Albums of all time.....

Extremely tough question, i know in advance that i will be leaving out some of the best, its a very tough call. Anyways, im going to say anything goes (including compliation albums, comedy etc etc, so basically its open slather!)

1. Pearl Jam - Ten
2. Jeff Buckley - Grace
3. Throwing Copper - Live
4. Anemia - Tool
5. Metallica S&M - Metallica
6. Black - Metallica
7. U2 Best of 1980-90 - U2
8. Nevermind - Nirvana
9. Odyssey Number 5 - Powderfinger
10. Pearl Jam - No Code

Cheers,
Moffo

Extremely tough question, i know in advance that i will be leaving out some of the best, its a very tough call. Anyways, im going to say anything goes (including compliation albums, comedy etc etc, so basically its open slather!)

1. Pearl Jam - Ten
2. Jeff Buckley - Grace
3. Throwing Copper - Live
4. Anemia - Tool
5. Metallica S&M - Metallica
6. Black - Metallica
7. U2 Best of 1980-90 - U2
8. Nevermind - Nirvana
9. Odyssey Number 5 - Powderfinger
10. Pearl Jam - No Code

Cheers,
Moffo

And in doing that, i left out the 12th man cds
emcry.gif

"Straya shat all over my work"

hehe

Moffo

O

ozbash

1= double fantasy, j lennon
2= division bell,pink floyd
3= meatloaf,bat out of hell
4= pet shop boys,actually
5= the pogues,best of the rest
6= pink floyd,final cut
7= pink floyd,the wall 2
8= pinkfloyd,dark side of the moon
9= split enz, with the nz symphany orchestra
10= midnight oil, blue sky mining.

song i would like them to play at my funeral

"all revved up and no place to go"=meatloaf

imported_Brook

Juniors
for me...and this is in no real order and would probably change if i did it in an hours time.. 1. Janes Addiction - Nothings Shocking 2. Counting Crows - August and everything after 3. Carol King - Tapestry 4. Jeff Buckley - Grace 5. Bowie - Changes 7. Nine Inch Nails - pretty hate machine 8. U2 - joshua tree 9. Queen - greatest hits (a cop out, I just couldn't pick one - even though this contains no songs from made in heaven which is the one I listen to most) 10. The cruel sea - the honeymoon is over I had to leave out so many
emcry.gif

O

ozbash

1= double fantasy, j lennon
2= division bell,pink floyd
3= meatloaf,bat out of hell
4= pet shop boys,actually
5= the pogues,best of the rest
6= pink floyd,final cut
7= pink floyd,the wall 2
8= pinkfloyd,dark side of the moon
9= split enz, with the nz symphany orchestra
10= midnight oil, blue sky mining.

song i would like them to play at my funeral

"all revved up and no place to go"=meatloaf

imported_Brook

Juniors
for me...and this is in no real order and would probably change if i did it in an hours time.. 1. Janes Addiction - Nothings Shocking 2. Counting Crows - August and everything after 3. Carol King - Tapestry 4. Jeff Buckley - Grace 5. Bowie - Changes 7. Nine Inch Nails - pretty hate machine 8. U2 - joshua tree 9. Queen - greatest hits (a cop out, I just couldn't pick one - even though this contains no songs from made in heaven which is the one I listen to most) 10. The cruel sea - the honeymoon is over I had to leave out so many
emcry.gif

R

roostergirl

mmmm Moffy we sorta have similar tastes

1. Ten........Pearl Jam
2. Unwritten Law......Unwritten Law
3. Use Your Illusion II.....Guns N Roses
4. Viatlogy.......Pearl jam
5. Grace......Jeff Buckley
6. Vs........Pearl jam
7. Dirt/Jar of Flies.....Alice in Chains
8. The Colour & The Shape.....Foo Fighters
9. Nevermind.......Nirvana
10. Youth Gone Wild......Skid Row

R

roostergirl

mmmm Moffy we sorta have similar tastes

1. Ten........Pearl Jam
2. Unwritten Law......Unwritten Law
3. Use Your Illusion II.....Guns N Roses
4. Viatlogy.......Pearl jam
5. Grace......Jeff Buckley
6. Vs........Pearl jam
7. Dirt/Jar of Flies.....Alice in Chains
8. The Colour & The Shape.....Foo Fighters
9. Nevermind.......Nirvana
10. Youth Gone Wild......Skid Row

R

roostergirl

Hi Brook :)

grrr how could I leave out NIN...but I wouldn't know which album to choose????

R

roostergirl

Hi Brook :)

grrr how could I leave out NIN...but I wouldn't know which album to choose????

Nine Inch Nails?? :eek:Not my cup of dilmah tea
emtea.gif
:p

But im subbing out Powderfinger and putting in best of Smashing Pumpkins. Can't leave that cd out, its a classic. I know, the compliations are a cop out as well, but all the best on one album, how could i leave them out?

A lot of people like Vitalogy Rggggggg, but hmmmm, i dunno, didn't grab me at first and hasn't really since. Not questioning your tastes for a second lol, but what got you hooked on it?

Cheers,
Moffo

Nine Inch Nails?? :eek:Not my cup of dilmah tea
emtea.gif
:p

But im subbing out Powderfinger and putting in best of Smashing Pumpkins. Can't leave that cd out, its a classic. I know, the compliations are a cop out as well, but all the best on one album, how could i leave them out?

A lot of people like Vitalogy Rggggggg, but hmmmm, i dunno, didn't grab me at first and hasn't really since. Not questioning your tastes for a second lol, but what got you hooked on it?

Cheers,
Moffo

R

roostergirl

I dunno Moffy??? I would listen to Vitalogy 3 times more than any other PJ Cd (even though i rate Ten more)

Courderoy is just an amzing song, Whipping is awsome..... um probably cos I havent gotten sick of the songs they play on the radio....like when I listen to 10 I have to skip Alive & Even Flow cos I am sick of them.

That prob made no sense at all.

R

roostergirl

I dunno Moffy??? I would listen to Vitalogy 3 times more than any other PJ Cd (even though i rate Ten more)

Courderoy is just an amzing song, Whipping is awsome..... um probably cos I havent gotten sick of the songs they play on the radio....like when I listen to 10 I have to skip Alive & Even Flow cos I am sick of them.

That prob made no sense at all.

While we are it, the biggest waste of $30 goes to At the Drive In - Relationship Of Command. I heard one-armed scissor and loved it, but the rest of the album was shockinnnnnnnnggggggg. They bombed at Big Day Out and i have never heard of them again.

Moffo

While we are it, the biggest waste of $30 goes to At the Drive In - Relationship Of Command. I heard one-armed scissor and loved it, but the rest of the album was shockinnnnnnnnggggggg. They bombed at Big Day Out and i have never heard of them again.

Moffo