What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 halves in NRL

POPEYE

Coach
Foran is the type of player a team has to have at least one of and it has little to do with brilliance, DCE is the kind of player every supporter wishes his team had . . . but only after every good game he plays

Iafeta

Referee
Johnson plays behind a beaten pack week in week out. Every half needs space to be consistently great. If he gets that, he will perform like he did for New Zealand.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
lol Broncos finished on the same amount of points as the Eels and they have way more SOO and International players,lolz at Ben Hunt

Chris Sandow > Ben Hunt

ram raid

Bench
Johnson had a good game the other day and now he's the second best half in the NRL ....

I agree he' the most naturally gifted but he's gotta be a lot more consistent.

ram raid

Bench
lol@souffs fans that think Reynolds is top ten :lol: I could of lead souffs to a premiership playing behind that pack.

A Reynolds played well in both his City Vs Country games. If it was a legitimate trial he would have been selected both times.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
it's only an extra season

nothing major :lol:

It only took Ben Hunt like 5 years to become a regular starter(even losing a spot to Corey Norman):lol:

Ben Hunt starring alongside Rob Schneider and David Spade in the remake to the 2006 classic "The Benchwarmers"

Ghoulies

Bench
lol Broncos finished on the same amount of points as the Eels and they have way more SOO and International players,lolz at Ben Hunt

Chris Sandow > Ben Hunt
The Eels had Jarryd Hayne though. You of all people should appreciate how he can make even the ploddiest of teams overachieve.

It only took Ben Hunt like 5 years to become a regular starter(even losing a spot to Corey Norman):lol:

Ben Hunt starring alongside Rob Schneider and David Spade in the remake to the 2006 classic "The Benchwarmers"

Ben Hunts going to give JT a scare in the Dally M's in 2015.
You just watch..

ram raid

Bench
Objectively there's no one that comes close to Shaun Johnson and Adam Reynolds. Most would probably say that Johnson is the most attractive, but Reynolds isn't far behind and his charisma closes the gap a little in my opinion. Aidan Sezer is the only other attractive half, coming in an honorable third. Cronk gets fourth. The rest you can pretty much put on the same level two rungs below those guys.

Murf

Juniors
If we are lumping 6's and 7's in together I think that Sandow is genuinely a better player than Hokko and J Reynolds. However at his best I would have him around level with Jamie Soward.

Latest posts