What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 underrated players in the NRL

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Jerry Seu Seu
Mark Tookey
Awen Guttenbeil
Richard Villisanti
PJ Marsh
Lance Hohaia
Frances Meli
Sione Faumuina (still think he's a nuffy Legend?)
Logan Swann
Motu Tony

legend

Coach
Yeah mate, he's still a nuffy and will forever be a nuffy in my eyes. Poor old Nuffy Faumuina.

Had enuffy yet? :lol:

dubby

Bench
j croker
b drew
t smith
a watmough
l thomson
t puletua
d senter
s sattler
g morrison
a mogg

brook

First Grade
bucko said:
Nah, I think Darren Senter is a very good player too, definately underrated.

Sadly the group most likely to underrate senter is his own teams fans.

Darren is at the end of his career and is certainly not the most skillfull player in the game. However he always gives 110% can be relied on for an average of 40 good tackles a game, is one of the few wests tigers players capable of offering anything at all in attack. In addition he's been loyal to the tigers from the moment he joined them and has won us games in conditions that would have other players screaming for their mothers, one of the fittest players in the NRL and up their with the toughest as well.

This is rightly Darrens last year and the new breed of hookers we have coming through (with robbie farah leading the charge) are much more skillful but he bloody well deserves respect for the faithful service he's put in for 10 years and for the fact that even now he's still consistantly among the tigers best players.

Edwahu

Bench
I reckon the most underated young player at the moment is Joel Monoghan. He has been the Raiders second best player this year and is definitely better then Graham and at least on par with other young guns like Harris.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I feel that while Darren Seter gets a mention not much gets said about his teamate Mark O'Neill, who is a workhorse in defense and attack and is a VERY underrated player.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Forwards
Mark O'Niell
Danny Nutley
Luke Davico
Scott Sattler
Lance Thompson

Backs
Matt Orford
Matt Sing
Nathan Blacklock (only because of his non selections in rep footy)
Daniel Fitzhenry
Clinton Schifcofske

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Here's mine

1. Richard swain.......he does play for his Country but in my opinion he & Wing are the best in the NRL by along way
2. Ben Hornby.....class class class......he's the real deal, i wish Parra had him!!,
3. John Morris.....has been great for Parra all year without recieving the accolades!!
4. Lincoln Withers....why the Tigers brought Prince for the price they paid has me beat......withers is a better player without the cost & injury problems.....a gun when it comes to defense!!
5. Jason Death...has been a stand out for a very disapointing Souths side this year.....very consistent player!!
6. Matt Parsons...when fit very hard to stop!!
7. Danny Nutley.....a pocket battleship!!.....reminds me alot of Alan Cann!!
8. Brett Sherwin!!....does get alot of accolades but his play this year is far superiour to Johns and he didn't make the SOO teams!!
9. Mark Riddell.....so hard to stop & always makes good ground out of dummy half!!
10. Shane Dunley......been great for Parra this year.....how they haven't resigned him is a tradegy!!

Ryan O'Hara - Raiders
Cameron Smith - Storm
Luke Priddis - Panthers
Chad Randall - Sea Eagles
Joel Monaghan - Raiders
Michael Witt - Eels
Luke Rooney - Panthers
Henry Perenara - Dragons
John Wilson - Tigers
Brent Webb - Warriors