What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 50 players.

Munky

Coach
If I.Yeo was I.Yeo-Cordner, journalists would throwing orgasms everywhere. A very "non" mentioned player. Anyway we love him, thats all that matters.

It's not just journos, most of the talking heads are ex players. Yeo was ignored for the golden boot/team which had legit legends of each country represented on the selection panel.

I've come to begrudgingly believe that Cordner was the best second rower of his generation. In those early Origin wins in 2018 and 2019 when QLD would gain some momentum he'd be the first player back to take a hit up after a good kick. Something NSW really missed this year. The stats might not show it but the bloke was incredible for his teams.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'd rather read The Australian. Same staple but without big dumb headlines, and to lessor extent less sensationalism.
DT is over the top. Their jornos in Politics, Cricket and NRL are case point. Thin on facts go for the headline. Stir things up.
On the SMH. I hate PeterFitzsimons. A wanker and a hypocrite.
It’s kind of ironic, shows such as the Back Page and others that featured Peter Fitzsimmons rated best when he was a panelist. Viewers hated him, his arrogance, rudeness talking over other panelists etc but watched
because of him. Go figure. I agree, can’t stomach the bloke.