What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 2020 Predictions

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pre lobotomy.
images

T-Boon

Coach
Storm
Souths
Roosters
Broncos
Cronulla
Manly
Raiders
Eels

With expectation we always struggle. I am expecting that we drop 8 of our first 10.

Is your confidence low or very low?

There is no "very low" criteria. But paying attention to detail was never your strong suit, so I'm not shocked that you got it wrong.

My confidence is "extremely low". Because, quite simply, I don't see how we end up second. On the other hand, I don't see how Roosters or Storm do, either.

I honestly think it is the most open competition is the last decade.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There is no "very low" criteria. But paying attention to detail was never your strong suit, so I'm not shocked that you got it wrong.

My confidence is "extremely low". Because, quite simply, I don't see how we end up second. On the other hand, I don't see how Roosters or Storm do, either.

I honestly think it is the most open competition is the last decade.

Its 'very low' you muppet.

You have to look beyond the climate denial blogs and shitty images on facebook and read the actual report.

I know that is probably hard for you because it requires paying attention to detail.

https://www.ipcc.ch/site/assets/uploads/2017/09/WG1AR5_Chapter01_FINAL.pdf

Have a lovely Sunday.

upload_2020-2-2_6-58-29.png

chiefy1

Juniors
Ill predict that the season will be suspended at some point due to the Coronavirus.

chiefy1

Juniors
Do you know the reason why it has watery taste?

Yes, but I'd rather not criticize anything to do with this great stadium and i find it hard to believe that beer dilution would and could happen, but nothing would surprise

lingard

Coach
1. Manly
2. Easts
3. Newcastle
4. Souths
5. Parramatta
5. Canberra
6. Broncos
7. Tigers
8. Penrith
f**k Melbourne.