What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 Prediction

Juniors
Cowboys

Souths- Home (Win)
Panthers- Away (Loss)
Tigers- Away (Loss)
Sharks- Home (Win)

4 points

Tigers

Bye- 2 points
Broncos- Away (Loss)
Cowboys- Campbelltown (Win)
Knights- Away (Win)

6 points

Knights

Sea Eagles- Away (Win)
Dragons- Home (Loss)
Bulldogs- Away (Loss)
Tigers- Home (Loss)

2 points

Raiders

Storm- Home (Loss)
Roosters- Home (Loss)
Bye- 2 points
Souths- Home (Win)

4 points

Sharks

Eels- Away (Win)
Bye- 2 points
Storm- Home (Win)
Cowboys Away (Loss)

6 points

So judging by that the ladder would be:

7th Tigers 28
8th Sharks 28
9th Cowboys 27
10th Raiders 26
11th Knights 24

Of course not all of those results will go that way especially at this time of year when they will be plently of upsets (e.g. Sharks beating Roosters).

Its so close we have to beat the Knights and Cowboys. But if we beat the Broncos we can probably afford to drop one but it will give that team an extra 2 points and us 2 points less but we should still finish in 8th.

NZtiger

Juniors
If we play EVERY game like we did against the Rabbitohs (treating each one as a Grand Final) we'll be there for sure!! GO YOU TIGERS!!!

Juniors
Lets hope all us tiger fans don't get dissapointed like some many times in the past.

vlad

juniors
melbourne have a very tough draw too

raiders (away)
bulldogs (home)
sharks (away)
eagles (away)

you'd only be confident of them winning the last round and possibly only finishing with 26 points .

we could actually finish 6th

BJ

Juniors
haha sumone has to say it but we gotta take it one game at a time..
it'd be so sweet to make the finals tho.. just for the experience for the younger guys and somewhere to build off next year..

HappyTiger

Juniors
Were shaping nicely.There are still areas to improve in but were getting better at the right time of year.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Brisbane game is our next grand final and we'll be fresh for that game. We really have to give it to them and cement our spot in the 8. This game has given us great momentum, we need to take full advantage of it and not get complacent. But I'm confident our team has it in them.

Juniors
Didn't really look at Melbourne's draw but thats interesting. I think we are a good chance against Brisbane. They aren't playing real well but are winning so a loss could just be around the corner. Hopefully not this weekend but week after...they have the dogs

tiger pride said:
Brisbane game is our next grand final and we'll be fresh for that game. We really have to give it to them and cement our spot in the 8. This game has given us great momentum, we need to take full advantage of it and not get complacent. But I'm confident our team has it in them.

How well did we back up after belting other teams by fifty plus(warriors) [-o<

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Im not to confident about beating the broncos...

BUT

they have been playing rather sloppy football lately and im sure that after a week off the wests might be able to prounce on them. I dont really care about this game because i know it is pretty hard to win up there. A win would be awesome as it would pretty much secure a top 8 spot (assuming we beat newcaslte or cowboys) but i really doubt it.

Then again,we won last year!

I would give us a 35% chance of winning...

HOT028

Juniors
i give us a 60% chance of getting the points against the broncos, as a wise man said to me at the start of august "the tigers will not lose another game before the finals" lets hope he is on the money!