What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 predictions

Pezz70

Juniors
Pretty good half of footy all things considered, controlled it really well when Garner was in the bin. You’d have to be pretty happy with Clark and Mikaele

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
Really really ordinary defence for Bulldogs first try, Brooks got caught out badly there. Shame because his defence has been excellent tonight up until that point. It was a howler, and Benjis last tackle penalty was ordinary in the lead up. Handling error from Brooks who was hit before he got the ball. Then another 4th tackle penalty. Theybkilling me

BuffaloRules

Coach
Benji penalty on the last leads to a try..

He has turned the clock back to 2013 tonight... having a shocker..

Das Hassler

Bench
My Top 8

1 Storm
2 Roosters
3 Raiders
4 Rabbitohs
5 Eels
6 Manly
7 Tigers
8 Panthers

I"d rather us come 8th....to get in at all would presume we beat Manly Thurs night but even if we do we wont beat them twice ...let alone 3 times for the year so that'll be all she wrote.
I'd rather us go into Wk 1with a pathalogical determination in beating the eels...as unlikely as that would seem

Tigerm

First Grade
I"d rather us come 8th....to get in at all would presume we beat Manly Thurs night but even if we do we wont beat them twice ...let alone 3 times for the year so that'll be all she wrote.
I'd rather us go into Wk 1with a pathalogical determination in beating the eels...as unlikely as that would seem
But if we beat them then we continue to the end:) No pressure.