What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8

ParraMatt

Bench
Hey guys,

We are now in 8th, As long as the Storm beat the Knights tomorrow night which I am pretty sure they will with all the hiccups the Knights have experienced this week with Smithy etc.

This afternoon really helped with the Panthers being flogged, We now have a better for and against then Penrith which puts us in equal 8th.

COME ON!!

Bring on the Tigers!!

Daneel

Bench
I think Melbourne should beat the knights, but the knights aren't the only ones to have had a disruptive week. Lets hope the inglis saga hasn't knocked Melbourne around too much.

strider

Post Whore
i wouldn't be getting too confident about melb beating newy .... its at newy and they are gonna be having that "kick the old coach out" kinda feeling ... we might slip to 9th

but yeah - i think brisy flogging penrith was a good thing for us - cos penrith are on the odd pts like us and IF we finish level its best for them to have as many pts put on them as possible

ParraMatt

Bench
that's exactly right but I reckon we will end Penrith's season in our last home game in 2 weeks.. so for and against won't be an issue.

its impossible to predict how the knights will turn up tomorrow night i know nothing whatsoever about the new coach other than the fact the poor bugger has not only been thrown in the deep end of the pool but his floaties are leaking as well

Nikki

Coach
Lets just say I tipped the Knights this week in my tipping comp, so Im not too confident about tomorrow nights game...

Lets just say I tipped the Knights this week in my tipping comp, so Im not too confident about tomorrow nights game...
its ok i tipped the storm so they will cancel each other out :D

p.s. when was the last time we were in the top eight it seems like a long long time ago :-k

Last edited:

Snoochies

First Grade
Remember the last time Brian Smith quit a team before the end of the season, they started winning. :sarcasm:

Gaffman

Juniors
And who did JT throw into the side immediately? ;)

Hey i read the other day that Mad Pup was ready for a knights comeback, maybe he'll get a run now. (not that i care, really)

Kornstar

Coach
We don't deserve to be in the 8 anyway. We win the next 3 and we deserve it, don't like our chances though.....

Latest posts