What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total waste of $$$

fatshark

Bench
Let's just wait and see where Parra are after Round 26, Then you can maybe laugh at Finch & Parra then maybe?

Round 1, Get over it, teams like Canberra, Newcastle and Cronulla have always been March/ April champions.
f**king hypocrite. Your team is over-rated and will be grovelling with the above mentioned teams.

Y2Eel

First Grade
fatshark said:
f**king hypocrite. Your team is over-rated and will be grovelling with the above mentioned teams.

Hypocrite? parra have never been march/april champs (let alone champs lately:))

mattyg

Bench
look its the battle of the cripples. 20 year premiership drought vs 40 year premiership drought. :lol:

Y2Eel is exactly right though...After 6 rounds last year Cowboys were undefeated, outright premiership favourites. Everyone was on them. They ended up not making the top 8. Almost the same as the Sharks, they started great and then missed the 8. Better off getting the poor form out of the way now, as long as you make the 8 anything can happen from there

_Johnsy said:
After watching the first 37 minutes, whatever parra paid for finch, a total waste of money.

Have to agree...Parra were horrible. The forwards were muscled out of the game and almost looked scared to take it up to the Warriors.

Finch was slow and his passing game was pathetic.

Let's hope it was just a bad day at the office !!!.:cool:

Bench
Bumble said:
Obviously Jason Moodie and Daniel Fitzhenry were far better options. :roll:
Thats what I would like to know also,Fitzy should be at the Warriors,but like someone said,Lawrence is only 17 or 18 he is going to be good(signed until 2009),we also have McDonnell,Jeffery(injured at the moment) and a couple of other good young outside backs.
But why we re-signed Fitzy and bought Moodie I don't know,hopefully Moodie proves me wrong,Fitzy,well I all ready know what he is capable of.

Latest posts