What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Comp

westie

Bench
yappy said:
Nice spot....the jnr comp would be over by then too.

Too hard to get to though for ppl on public transport...

Should be some central location with pub.trans. close by.

Lidcombe Oval

-close to trains
-close to pubs
-close to cat house (for Kingy)
-central and full of History
-should be able to book it through Auburn Council

I was actually thinking that. The 3rd point seals the deal unless any one has any objections?

innsaneink

Referee
steven_tiger said:
canberra uni ovals... i'll play! :lol:

Ive trained and played touch there.

"A" grade grass....like cotton wool....get tackled and hit the deck its like falling on a cloud.

No wonder all those raiders are so soft! :lol:

hemeroid

Juniors
try n find somewhere where the grass is dry so da hemeroid can step n swirve round u all n not have to loose his feat

King Tigerman

Juniors
yappy said:
Nice spot....the jnr comp would be over by then too.

Too hard to get to though for ppl on public transport...

Should be some central location with pub.trans. close by.

Lidcombe Oval

-close to trains
-close to pubs
-close to cat house (for Kingy)
-central and full of History
-should be able to book it through Auburn Council

close to my joint im up for that

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
The NRL-Fans touch comp (Kokonis Cup) is player after the Grand Final, so this touch comp will in some way be a training session for it.

Look at this in this way: This touch day will be like a "bonding thing" where everone can get to know eachother more so that when we get to the Kokonis Cup we will be on fire.

Our team is looking at getting playing shirts for the Kokonis cup, but we will discuss it more at this touch day.

By the way, anyone who wants to be involved in the WEsts Tigers team for the Kokonis NRL-Fans touch comp can put their name down at the Stop the Rot Forum, just go to the General Section

brooksy19

Bench
I reckon about 3/4 of our first grade team have been playing a bit too much touch..heck they might even win the kekonis cup :clap:

innsaneink

Referee
I'll turn up if its at Lidcombe....just for the memories, and a few piccys . Jnr will play, hes lightning! :lol: