What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Footy Day 2007

tiger_jack

Juniors
Hey guys last year PJ(Parra Jessus) organised a touch day for the fan groups out at Richie Benuad Oval in Parra and Penrith Won the comp.

If you guys who live in sydney and are part of the legion want to organise a team for the touch please do and get back to me. It would be good to get some people down from QLD for this even. Please can some one put this on the official GC Titans forum thanks.

This year the dragons want to host it and these are just the tempory details of it so get your team ready if you have any enquires please pm and ill get back to you.

When: Sunday 18th November 2007

Where: Outside the ground of oki choki staduim where the teams warm up adjacent from the princess highway

It will be held at Richie Benaud Oval, Nth Parramatta as always, folks.

PM me if you guys are interested, and I'll go register at the Titans forums to talk about it there, too.