What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch footy Day 2007

tiger_jack

Juniors
Hey guys as some of you guys might know last year PJ(Parra Jessus) organised a touch day out at Richie Benuad Oval in Parra and Penrith Won the comp.

This year the dragons want to host it and these are just the tempory details of it so get your team ready if you have any enquires please pm and ill get back to you.

When: Sunday 18th November 2007

Where: Outside the ground of oki choki staduim where the teams warm up adjacent from the princess highway

Nikki

Coach
Hey T_J, do the Dragons understand the signifigance (spl) of the day? Will it still be hosted as the Kotronakis Cup?

Parra Guru

Coach
I'd be in it, but what would the rules be? And will the dragons stick with the handicap rule? It is all a bit of fun and making sure everyone gets a go, and I actually found that their team probably took it the most seriously out of everyone, and if people are going to get too competitive I'm not interested.

If it's going to have the same rules as last year then I'd be up for it. Except I propose that everyone at least wear covered shoes this time!

As always, it will be at Richie Benaud Oval post-season.

Without being a bastard, if the Dragons wish to hold their own it will not be for either the Kotro Cup or the Laurie Nichols Shield.

And strides - no thoughts of pulling out, mate. We wouldn't be half the team we are without ya :)

Nikki

Coach
Just as well H_J, so they obviously hadnt bought you up to speed with it all?

Parra Guru

Coach
Last year there was us, dragons, panthers, canberra, tigers, sharks. I think the Knights said they'd try for the next one.

I don't think there's a limit on teams though is there HJ? So if we could get two together that would be fine, but last time we barely got one!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I played a few years ago before I became a ref and got fit then didn't play while I was fit now have given up refing so should probably do it again. Although, I am under 30, over 12, not female or overweight but I don't run that fast so I doubt I would be wanted.

Parra Guru

Coach
I'm keen for this one now that I am unbroken! So is the other half! He is always asking me when the next one is on :lol:

Dav3

Juniors
so it would be possible for me to make my own team for the day?

got a few friends and we all love a good game of touch.

would people get angry if we go undefeated all day? :p

Parra Guru

Coach
I'd say so but there are handicap (girls, kids, fat blokes) rules that people are expected to attempt to fill, so I guess you should put it forward to HJ. It's a casual, not too serious day.

Dav3

Juniors
ok we'll chuck a few girls in our team .. does it matter if they've played for nsw but? lol

and dw none of us are too serious either