What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Footy Day on again!

yeah i can imagine :(

I had someone throw a hard inside ball to me that bounced straight off my thumb. my thumb locked, didn't bend, and then exploded in pain. i did the same thing to my right hand in 97 and needed surgery so I was sh*tting myself for a minute afterwards thinking I had done the same thing but it turned out to be not too bad. close to normal already should be fine for sunday *fingers crossed*

On another note, looks like Penrith might have scrambled a team together as well.....

IMPORTANT REMINDER:

Daylight Savings starts tomorrow night, so remember to set your clocks forward an hour before you go to bed or else you will turn up at 9:30 and cost your team dearly!

aqua_duck

Coach
Was a good day, i was allocated into the panthers team and we managed to take it out going undefeated the whole day, good effort from the penrith guys especially since we played with no subs all day

Stranger

Coach
Dont worry mate, i am positive we will have a team next year :D if not completly formers my mates will be there for a show, aslong as we can get a few handi-caps *cough* cathy, Eppi *cough*

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm not a handicap!

I'm solid!

I made a tops touch today, on the opposition's best player! But yeah, I generally defend on the wing.

Stranger

Coach
Technically you ARE a handicap hahahaha

But you love your sport! Id pick you over Devil anyday :p

Latest posts