What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Footy

yeah mate absolutely

was gonna send word out about it before thursday, but you beat me to it

thing is its kinda bad timing for me to organise it atm. moving house on friday and gonna be offline for maybe 2 weeks as they set up ADSL so wont be able to give any further conrete details until maybe October because of that, except to the few people whose phone numbers I have (Manly, penrith and Canberra fans)

but dont worry, there will absolutely, definately be two comps int he offseason, as there was last year. This will now be a permanent fixture for each offseason from this year in.

At present, all I can possibly say is that we may be playing on Brookvale Oval, and we may have a First Grade ref to officiate the Final (which will undoubtedly feature the magnificent Eels team 8) ). Neither of these are def atm, but they are being explored and look at least a decent chance of coming to fruition.

Hopefully when I am back online around October (maybe late September hopefully) I can have something more official. Will be making a website while I am offline that will have all rules, info etc and should be ready for when i get reconnected.

Which team you from?

mate not good enough.......keep it comin.......

spots gonna be hard to get in the Parra team this year - 14 players max per team and NO putting two teams in like some want.

So it's out with the identity or out of the lineup :D

sportive cupid

Referee
But i assure you HJ I am a brilliant player who was promised a start last time but didnt get it .Maybe I could replace that older fellow.... the one who HOGS the ball ;-)

Latest posts