What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

touch photos

The_Ben

Juniors
Astrogirl will kill me for it, but here they are (sorry, can't put any names to faces for fear of retribution):

fa5cdd0b.jpg

fa5cdd08.jpg

fa5cdd06.jpg

fa5cdd03.jpg

fa5cdd00.jpg

fa5cdcfe.jpg

fa5cdcfc.jpg

fa5cdcf9.jpg

astrogirl

First Grade
Ben, I am not happy!!! Just so everyone knows, all photos were taken after three games of touch. :( I really didn't want photos of me in a shapeless shirt up here. :shock: Not my best ever look. At least you were ready for your snap!!!

The_Ben

Juniors
We may not have had the best players, but we had the best looking.

We were more show ponies than players. Next we'll be doing sunsilk ads.

northey

First Grade
hehehehe great photos.....

i took the last two!!!!!!!!! hehehe

thank you ben for putting them up we all had a great day

ps..... i LOVE MY PANTS!!!!!!! hehehhehehehe

The_Ben

Juniors
Yeah imagestation where the photos are hosted is currently down, hence the reason why they are not working at the moment. Don't despair, they'll be back up soon I guess.

Don't know who won, I didn't stick around for the other matches.

The_Ben

Juniors
Well you needed to strike a pose! My camera skills are only limited to point and click.

Damm Imagestation is doing some upgrade hence why the photos aren't showing, they might take a while.

astrogirl

First Grade
The_Ben said:
Well you needed to strike a pose! My camera skills are only limited to point and click.
OK, sorry for giving you so much crap Ben. I guess it's not your fault I'm squinting due to sun glare. :)

The_Ben said:
Damm Imagestation is doing some upgrade hence why the photos aren't showing, they might take a while.
Actually, I'm not sure that this is the case - the photos are showing for me...

astrogirl

First Grade
antonius said:
which one is Ben astro?
He's the smug looking guy, striking a pose in the second last photo :D

Hope you didn't mind that I identified you Ben.....

The_Ben

Juniors
The kid in the last photo was our star player for the day. At times, he hogged the ball a little too much, but scored a few tries from his grubbers and re-gathers.

I'm the unit in the 2nd last photo.

I even was ref for half a game in the Tigers V Manly match. One of the better reffing efforts of the day in a match which was quite heated.

Also got a bloke to hopefully come and play Union for my club next year.

*melliez*

Juniors
Trust one of the photos of me to include me holding an alcoholic beverage! hahaha

I woke up this morning so god damn sore... they are calling me lobster at work at the moment... I am sure that I don't need to tell you all why! I have the worst sunnies mark. I am soooo glad I took that sticker off my forehead! I wouldn't have been walking out the front door for the next week if I left it there! hahaha

Yesterday was heaps of fun! It was great to finally put faces to names!

Shame the Goosters won though. Is anyone else having issues with walking still or is it just me and my unfit state.

Oh and for the record, my two stacks during the game against Canberra have cause no more damage to my knees, they are probably the only parts of me that aren't absolutely killing me today!

The_Ben

Juniors
I'm fine today, a little sunburnt, but I just got off the tennis court tonight after playing two sets of doubles and a set of singles. So not sore at all, then again, if you're doing it day in and day out like me, the soreness just blends itself in with the pain.

astrogirl

First Grade
*melliez* said:
Yesterday was heaps of fun! It was great to finally put faces to names!

Shame the Goosters won though. Is anyone else having issues with walking still or is it just me and my unfit state.

Oh and for the record, my two stacks during the game against Canberra have cause no more damage to my knees, they are probably the only parts of me that aren't absolutely killing me today!
Good to hear your knees are ok Mel - I was a bit worried that you might cause more damage to them!

And yeah it was great to meet a few forum ppl. And no, I haven't really had any adverse effects from running around all day on Sunday - it was fun :D

aqua_duck - I fired up at one of your mates (beanie guy) for not passing to chicks. Can you please apologise to him for me? I think I fired up a bit more than was necessary...

Providence

Juniors
Rough looking bunch if you ask me :D ;-)

Who was the girl in the long red shorts and grey t-shirt in the 1st photo??

She looks familiar. :-k

Latest posts