What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

touch photos

northey

First Grade
Who was the girl in the long red shorts and grey t-shirt in the 1st photo??

She looks familiar.

hehehe that is me
i am in the 1st phot, 2nd photo, 4th photo, 5th photo and the 6th photo dam u ben!!!

antonius

Coach
northey said:
Who is the girl in the No4 Knights shirt, and yellow shorts?

that is my friend resbecca..... she doesn't use the forum but she does go for the knighs
She looks like my next door neighbour, I thought it was when i first saw the pics.

northey

First Grade
he is in the pics

in the first pic he is standing behind matt.... matt is standing behind me in the red shorts and matt is wearing a white knights shirt there there is hanry,,,,,, tranny

*melliez*

Juniors
Jeez guys make me feel like the most unfit person in the world!

Two days later I am still struggling with walking and I still look like a lobster (not that looking like a lobster has anything to do with fitness)!

The pain I have been in has made me decide that I am going to start doing some kind of exercise to stop getting these pains!

*melliez*

Juniors
Im trying to use it to motivate me to do some running, but everytime I look out the window at the park next door I think about how much I don't feel like doing anything.

One day I will become not so lazy! I was hoping that the touch footy day would put an end to that. Ever since I left my Mum's place and stopped swimming everyday I have become very very lazy and gained waaaay too much weight for my liking!!

BlueandGoldDust

Juniors
northey said:
he is in the pics

in the first pic he is standing behind matt.... matt is standing behind me in the red shorts and matt is wearing a white knights shirt there there is hanry,,,,,, tranny

Cool see him now lol could have a load of pics without tranny being there. Good to see ya's all there.

northey

First Grade
does anyone that went remember the game we were on the 'bad' feild, i can not remember the team we were playing...... the other team was playing the ball and i got in the way so stuck my foot out and tripped the player on the other team over....... it was very funny......

*melliez*

Juniors
hahaha yeah i remember that, I think it was Canberra that we were playing.

I remember when we were playing Parra I was too scared to run at the little kids cause I didn't want to hurt them!