What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup as Viewers Choice on Foxtel???

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
i cant get enough of the toyota cup, and imo i think they should televise most of the NYC games on pay tv as either viewers choice or foxtel should start up a new NRL channel like they used to have with the AFL. It was released in the media the other day that more ppl were watching the NYC than the Super 14 when it was on...also what is gonna happen when the finals series comes around and channel nine have the rights to televise the NRL? will toyota cup be televised on fox, 9 or neither?? whats your opinions??

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wow, RU in Australia being outrated by the U20's of it's breakaway code... in it's 100th year no less :lol:

I think this is a defining moment for RU.

It's definitely sh!t.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Honestly dogs fans are lucky cause i think the have been on tv the most in the under 20's. But i guess thats the reward for getting the dodgy 5:30pm sat spot.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Warriors hit the jackpot alot too because so many of their home games are either 12pm or 2pm Sunday.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Honestly dogs fans are lucky cause i think the have been on tv the most in the under 20's. But i guess thats the reward for getting the dodgy 5:30pm sat spot.

Yeah, I think i have seen our u20s in every game they have played either at the game or on the box

Warriors hit the jackpot alot too because so many of their home games are either 12pm or 2pm Sunday.

And of course they get all of their home Toyota Cup games live too. I'm not sure if they still get NSW Cup, I think they do.

In fact, assuming you have Sky, New Zealand RL television coverage is fan-bloody-tastic.

Blaze

Juniors

As has been mentioned, SKY NZ cover all junior warriors home games. I assume that fox in Australia just pick this up as one of their 2 televised under 20 games each week when the Warriors are at home...

Raider_69

Post Whore
The introduction of U20's has almost convinced me to forgo a night on the piss once a month so i can get foxtel.
If they showed every U20's game and every NRL game, id be all over it like a rash. Im already seriously crunching numbers and pressuring my boss for a pay rise so i can get it

Latest posts