What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Toyota Cup) Rnd 25 Vs Eels

1. Tyrone Phillips
2. Aaron Gray
3. Jordan Tongahai
4. David Sisifa
21. Nick Hedley
18. Blake Matthews
7. Luke Keary [c]
8. Jordan Tuiiavi
9. Apisau Koroisau
10. George Burgess
11. Brad Croad
12. Kyle Turner
13. Jesse Roberts

6. Dylan Walker
15. Siosaia Tanginoa
16. Hamish Bryant
17. Joe Toleafoa

Our buys are currently 8th and can jump to as high as 6th should the Roosters go down this week also.

Kick-off is in a few minutes

As alot of you may know i was big on updating the scores on The Warren, Even if i wasn't at the game on the day some weeks but i generally was there when i could be if not for work commitments getting in my way.

So anyway Go the bunnies!!!

In a personal battle Kelepi (Eels) and Siosaia (Rabbitohs) Tanginoa as brother face each other today. Kelepi is the younger of the two.

That's what it remains at Half-time. The boys lead 22-6.

Keary ran 50 metres in his solo try effort which included a couple of brushes off would be defenders.

Jordan Tongahai in again! Bags a double in close time. Souths scoring at a mile of knots.

32-6 (last try was not converted but this one was successful)

Aaron Gray not denied this time after another Keary break and Gray backing up in support from an excellent chip kick

42-6 kick to come