What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup Sea Eagles

Dutchy

Immortal
From games I have seen this year, both QLD Cup and U/20s. Daly has much more potential that Hodkinson. If we can somehow keep Foran/Cherry-Evans together we will have a hugely potent halves combo once Orford leaves.

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
From games I have seen this year, both QLD Cup and U/20s. Daly has much more potential that Hodkinson. If we can somehow keep Foran/Cherry-Evans together we will have a hugely potent halves combo once Orford leaves.

I think your right. Hodkinson 's defence will not stand up to NRL IMO. Ashton Sims ran at him the other week and he jumped out of the way. He plays a bit too wide in attack. He isn't a real organising type of half back.

But I think the decision has been made. They made a decision last year that Cherry-Evans wasn't up to it and they signed Hodkinson as the no7 back up. Cherry-Evans is playing better this year, but like I say Hodkinson has another year on his contract and this will mean they won't want be able to make a decent offer to sign Cherry-Evans. I understand Cherry-Evans could end up at Wests Tigers.

Dutchy

Immortal
Just spoke to a few guys down the club.. Dont be surprised if Daly sticks around for a season on a tier contact but playing for Belrose.

Deetroy72

Juniors
IMO - keep foran and evans

Daly Evans has excellent defense for half back
Another questions who out of the current NYC forward pack does the club keep - I know all except Brad Bennett would be ineligble for toyota cup next year - little higgins has been excellent as well but not sure of age? there are -

Radan, Lussick, JWH, Burher, Tiopira starting and Tasi, Cunningham, Wilson coming off the bench.

IMO love to keep the starting pack cos why would Manly develop these young guys only to see them go to another club.

1st grade potential in Lussick, JWH, Tiopira - all huge and have physical size and Burher is another Alan Tongue

Gd going today at the game!

Latest posts