What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

jaseg

Juniors
The best comment I heard about this one went along the lines of:

"Great pickup for the Rams IR"

Also plenty of nazi/anti-semitic references. Because f**k that guy. Unfortunately my Browns signed another member of the Bird Reich :(

kurt faulk

Coach
My guy Djax going to blow the top off in the opening series with Stafford, drop a fat 74 yard touch down and then never leave the massage table again
Still love him

rams fans want the rams to debut him in the playoffs. that way they have a better chance of moving forward.

nick87

Coach
rams fans want the rams to debut him in the playoffs. that way they have a better chance of moving forward.

haha that might be the move
Put him on ice and roll him out for the SB. He’ll put up 5/156 and two touchdowns in the first half, and snap his hamstring running into the dressing room

shiznit

Coach
Rams definitely have a philosophy going about proven talents before draft picks…

it has its shortcomings in the long term but I like it that a team is being aggressive like this.

18to87

First Grade
Well, that is the biggest blockbuster trade in recent memory. Rams are looking to follow the Broncos Manning era model.

kurt faulk

Coach

if miller still has juice in his legs then this is a huge trade for the rams. any rusher that plays next to AD instantly becomes much better. just look at donte fowler, that germ clay matthews and most recently leonard floyd.

miller can create some real havoc as teams don't dare leave AD singled up. and if they pay attention to both AD and miller we will see floyd run riot.

the rams are about to bring the pain.

kurt faulk

Coach
Rams definitely have a philosophy going about proven talents before draft picks…

it has its shortcomings in the long term but I like it that a team is being aggressive like this.

they still have a lot of picks. it's just that the first one is a 3rd round comp pick.

snead is good enough to find players on the third day. remember, the 2022 draft is going to be very deep.

Tom155

Coach
Sad day to be a Bronco fan but right decision for him, Broncos are going nowhere & now he has a chance for another ring

Will definitely be cheering for it to happen, Broncos legend on & off the field + future Hof'er.

Latest posts