What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Training Shirts

Utey

Coach
P1000839.jpg

Is it possible to buy the shirt Morris has or the one Wags has on? I cant seem to find them on Parra Footy Heaven or Ebay. Any ideas?

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
I was just wondering do the numbers they are waering mean anything.....caus if you look wags has an x.....doeas that mean he has a role to play if his wearing that number/letter?

Utey

Coach
lol jessi comeon!!!! you owe me remember that time, ummm um, nothing comes to mind but do it just in case.

The Colonel

Immortal
Prodigal Eel said:
I was just wondering do the numbers they are waering mean anything.....caus if you look wags has an x.....doeas that mean he has a role to play if his wearing that number/letter?

If you look carefully it isn't and 'x' is either number 28 or 26. Its so when they do the washing they get the right one back..... ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
eelavation said:
well, if you want to take one for team and get a shirt for ute, while you're at it get me one as well...:lol:

:-k

actually after thinking about it, i think you have a more of a chance then i do!! The boys LOVE you! :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
:-k

actually after thinking about it, i think you have a more of a chance then i do!! The boys LOVE you! :crazy:

ok! ok! I'll give ute one of my shirts that i accrued over the years..:lol:

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
ok! ok! I'll give ute one of my shirts that i accrued over the years..:lol:

lol youve got a collection I bet, probably a hall of fame.